Thursday, January 19, 2006

All it Takes is a Little Rub

Half nekkid Thursday posts are always difficult for me because I don’t like doing anything halfway and I love taking off all my clothes. Be that as it may, I do enjoy rising to an occasional challenge and, as you'll see below, I've "risen" to this one nicely beneath the fabric.

I can't wait to see Dee and Mike half nekkid together later today - half nekkid at some point when they're stripping each other to full, glorious nakedness so they can connect in the most intimate of ways. I just snuggled in next to Dee who was in bed when I got out of the shower and she gave my cock a teasing rub - just what I needed to achieve maximum anticipatory horniness! It's going to be a long, HARD day, but it'll be worse for Mike who has today off from work with nothing to distract him from being blazingly horny all day.


I love Half Nekkid Thursdays and I can't wait to
see what some of my favorite bloggers and
bloggerettes will be showing of themselves today.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Jay said...

happy HNT

Biker & Teacher said...

Teasing us are you? Oh the mystery! There is something inherently sexy about soft fabric draped over a hard man.

The Teacher

Darkneuro said...

Quite nice, Joe. Quite nice :)
(unspoken, of course, is "OOHMYGOD!OMGOMG!!!") :)

e.e. said...

oh Joe! There is something unbelievably sexy about a loosely draped cock! Sweet!
One of the reasons why I love HNT's is because of the artistic beauty that comes out in some of the shots!
This shot has that!
Hope all is well, darlin'
=)
xoxxx
ee

AlwaysArousedGirl said...

Nice photo!