Saturday, February 18, 2006

Natural Tastin' Pussy


I love how my face and it's accessory hair smell after I've gone down on Dee - something I did just a little while ago. She was up early with the hungry animals who are used to an early breakfast. She chatted with Mike, and then went back upstairs for a nap asking me to come up and tuck her into bed. While we waited for the microwave heating pack to warm up (You might've seen the 'wave' in some of our bedroom pics.) Dee snuggled in next to me and I couldn't resist slipping a hand under her panties to caress and knead her buns.

"Want to cum before you go to sleep?"

"That can be arranged," spoken delightedly through a toothsome grin, with her thumbs already hooking under the waistband of her panties.

Usually when we're going to play we both hit the bathroom and do a quick wash down there, but when we're doing something spontaneous and Dee doesn't have a chance to "freshen up" I'm thrilled to lick her slit as nature intended for a pussy to be eaten. Dee's natural scent has always been most arousing to me and I always savor the opportunity to eat her right out of her pants as I did a few minutes ago. Dee was good and ready. She stroked my tongue's ego by cumming quickly on my face.

Now, how do I shower without getting my face wet? I'm not ready to give up that amazing aroma yet.

Michael probes Dee's juicy folds
before tasting her aroused pussy.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

4 comments:

GeorgeVanna said...

Thanks for more great photos. What great breasts and nipples.

George

Suze said...

Joe, I feel exactly the same way when Alex has cum in my mouth.

Can you smell cum on someone's breath? ;)

Mac said...

Jeez, Joe, you're a man after my own heart. I agree wholeheartedly about the natural taste of a woman's pussy. The natural scent is always so arousing to me and I love to eat my wife in that natural state. It is an aroma and a taste that has wet to be duplicated. Wonderful!!

deeslittlemike said...

Joe you are right Dee tastes wonderful. What put a smile on my face today though is knowing that you and Dee had some fun after I said goodbye in chat!

Mmmmmmmike!