Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Sex Tigger

Don wrote Dee a horny letter last evening to tease her about our upcoming date with him in a few days.

She replied: "Good morning. I love to hear how horny you are for me - my pussy starts to drip for you! I love seeing you and your smile. That alone is enough to get me to want you. Your kisses add to the beginnings and sometimes it is hard to go slowly when I just want you to pounce on me! I bet Thursday will be wild! MMMMM!"

I liked her choice of the word "pounce" because it fits Don perfectly. He's like Tigger come to life, but in a most delightfully sexual way. Imagine the personality of Tigger with a delicious, very hard cock sticking out in front of all of that exuberant energy, and you have Don to a tee. And after over 100 times of being with Dee, I'm glad that he's still as eager to pounce on her as he was that very first time when he made her into a shared wife.


Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Mac said...

Beautiful ass, Dee!!!

Suze said...

Joe, I bet he makes Dee's pussy purrrrr!