Saturday, April 08, 2006

Clit Thoughts 'n' Stuff

I don't remember at whose blog I read this, but it was a relatively recent find:

"MY CLIT IS BETTER THAN UR COCK!"

I must defer, in part at least, to the bloggerette's claim. If cocks were capable of the multiple orgasms that a clitoris is capable of enjoying, there'd be no recorded history and we'd still be living in caves because no man would ever have ventured off to work, to build civilizations, to figure out shit like the Pythagorean theorem, or to construct any language beyond those Ohhhhhhh and Ahhhhhhh sounds which usually accompany fireworks and orgasms.

Speaking of that amazing little button, I love a good picture of a woman's aroused clitoris. She can show off her breasts, her stiff nipples, her sweet, round ass, her creamy inner thighs and they're all exciting, but when a lady uses a few fingers to separate her labia minora with an upward flourish so as to lift the hood of her clit in order to give the camera a perfect bird's eye view of her fleshy pearl of great price, she's showing you the very heart, soul, and center of her physical sexuality. Sure, her brain is her ultimate sex organ, but when my pants are down and my cock is hard it's not her gray matter I want to be ogling. Show me that tiny bud of nerve endings with a life of its own all perked up and doing its thing and I'm raring to squirt all over the place.


Dee's hard clit is always a favorite to have on my
screen when I'm playing with myself
and remembering some of our hotter times.

Other stuff... A quote from Bill Gates on CNN:

"We're at the point now where the challenge isn't how to communicate effectively with e-mail, it's ensuring that you spend your time on the e-mail that matters most."

I wish I could do that. I tend to knock off the quick, one-liners - the easy, "Thanks!" or "Fuck you!" almost as soon as they come in and too often I put the mails that matter the most into a holding pattern, intending to answer them at leisure and at length, but the longer they sit there the less I feel like writing those long, heartfelt replies. I have a few long mails from January sitting in my inbox. I want to answer them - I really do. I just don't want to sit here and have to think and type as much as they'll require me to if I ever do decide to tackle them. What really blows is that these are letters which truly deserve responses, but my motivation is an underachiever.

Now that it's getting warmer outdoors these weekends are never long enough. The sun is starting to peek out after a gray start to the day and I'm finding myself wanting to head outside which I'll likely do when I put the final punctuation mark on this. I really need a computer out there so I can combine my delight with being outside with my wanting to do my usual computer things. Now if I could just add being naked to that equation, everything would be perfect, but the sounds of my neighbors retching would disturb the relative quiet that I need in order to concentrate.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: