Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pssst! Lemme See Your Areolas!

I never was a breast man. Even back in junior high when I found out what my cock was really designed to do, when pictures of bare breasted babes were the only images I could get my mitts on, I yearned to see women's asses and pussies while enjoying their bare boobies only by default. Except for areolas. I have a major thing for big, dark areolas, and a substantial nipple doesn't hurt either.

When I first got Dee's shirt and bra off back on the bed of her dorm room I literally thought to myself, "This girl's a keeper!" One look at her broad areolas and I was nearly drooling. And when I took each of her nipples between my lips and then saw how big they get when they're excited - oh man!

I will regret forever that I hadn't the presence of mind to photograph Dee nude when she was pregnant. Her areolas and nipples were to die for with their darkned hue and somewhat thicker skin.

So, ladies... How about you? Any chance of seeing your areolas for HNT this week?


A silver dollar looks a bit small when
juxtaposed beside Dee's areola.
(Remember this shot, George?)
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

3 comments:

Suze said...

Well Joe, you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

AlwaysArousedGirl said...

You greedy greedy boy.

You've already seen mine!

And I second what you said about the pregnancy thing. Mine were H-U-G-E and soooo dark when I was with child. It was frightening.

GeorgeVanna said...

You got my attention. My favorite part of Dee.

George