Wednesday, May 17, 2006

First Blogiversary

Well, I've been here for a year now. (Bring on those recently mentioned wet farts.)

Since I started this rag one year ago today we had 38 sharing experiences, met a new couple, and two new guys. None of them turned out to be the kinds of folks who stick around, but thanks to Don and Mike we had as much fun as we could manage, and then some. We met a long time, long distance, very close online friend in the flesh, we celebrated Dee's 100th time with Don during this past year, too, and most recently I had my first all the way oral experience with another guy with me on the receiving end. It was a good year, and in only a few months we'll be starting our fifth year of sharing Dee - the reality, not the blog.

Thanks to those of you who've made writing here for these past twelve months something meaningful to me. I don't know that I've made any sense at all to any of you, least of all to myself, but I very much appreciate your presence, even you lurkers some 100,000+ strong and silent. To those of you who've become true friends to me, I regret that we'll probably never look into each other's eyes with our clothes off, but I truly treasure your friendships and enjoy my life with you here at the blogs.

Sound of beer can opening... A hoisted cold one...

Cheers!

Thanks!


A big thanks to the little guy who inspires it all.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

8 comments:

AlwaysArousedGirl said...

Yay! Congratulations to you, Joe. Hope I can make it to a year too!

*Clinking beer cans with you*

Mac said...

Thanks for all you've written Joe. I hope you know that I value yours and Dee's friendship a lot. I truly wish I could be one of those friends that you could see with his clothes off. Pop another top for me. Mac

Darkneuro said...

Ooooh.... wait...


***THROWING CONFETTI***

Ok. YAY!

Rosie said...

I came late to the party. No laughing now. But honestly I do understand what you are saying and sharing in your writing. Such desires and emotions touch all of us.

MrManicDepressive said...

BOOYAH! Happy First Anniversary! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us! TW and I really appreciate it. :D

GeorgeVanna said...

Happy Shariversary, Dee and Joe

Thanks for the thrills and great writings.

SD said...

Congrats on a year, Joe and Dee!

I don't think I've ever commented (sorry), but I take a nice leisurely stroll here daily and I always enjoy myself.

Jon Jonz said...

Congrats! And, nice pic!