Saturday, July 01, 2006

And If You Thought That Last One Was Wild...

I've been awake less than one half hour and already my cock is leaking precum. The story of Dee and Dan continues...

About an hour before their afternoon break at work Dee told Dan that at break time she'd like to go outside with him. When the time came they left the building so they could talk in private. They walked around the block, and then sat outdoors to finish their conversation. Dee gave me the bits and pieces she rememebers in approximate order. She started the ball rolling.

"So, did I shock you yesterday?"

"We need to talk about that some more."

Dee asked him what he'd like to know.

Again he asked if it's fun. She assured him that it is - a lot of fun.

He said, "So, you're one hot number?"

"The guys think I am."

"Did you go out last night?"

"We did, and we were out later than usual."

"How many people are you usually with?"

"Mostly one, sometimes two or more besides Joe."

"Do you go to the same place all the time?"

"Yes." (She told him where we play.)

"And Joe gets to be with other women?"

"Yes. He's been with a number of them, but that doesn't happen too often."

And then the kicker. The grand and glorious "Dee-has-a-set-of-brass-balls" kicker...

"You can join us sometime if you'd like."

She said the look on his face was precious. A little shock, a whole lot of happiness and excitement.

They talked a little about discretion and then Dee repeated, "You're welcome to join us."

"I could just be with you, right?"

(Dee didn't say anything about the bi play, so I'm assuming he meant he'd rather not interact with other women if any were present.)

It was almost time to go back. Dan continued...

"You really surprised me yesterday. You knew I found you attractive before all this, right?"

Dee flashed her little girl, bite the lip and raise the eyelashes smile and cooed.

"Yeah, I knew that."

"We'll have to talk more."

Before she left for the day Dee passed Dan a small note on which she had written her sweetmrs39 address so he could write to her discreetly in e-mails if he can from home. I hope he does and I hope his home mail is secure enough for me to send him some teaser pics of Dee.

I'll be joining Dee and Dan for lunch on Monday. Hopefully he and I will hit it off very comfortably and we'll suggest a date for him to make love with Dee.* I'm so proud of her for doing this - for taking the initiative at my encouragement to draw her work buddy into our very special circle of intimate friends. I think their friendship over the course of the past year will make their love making spectacular for them, and for me in my own way on the sidelines.

Dee said in chat with Mike this morning about Dan, "It's nice to know that he wants me."

Told you so, Babe! :)


Here's hoping that Dee will get a "special delivery" real soon.



*(Dan sent Dee an e-mail on Saturday afternoon saying he won't be able to make lunch on Monday. Cold feet? Hope not!)

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

8 comments:

Desireous said...

Wow how exciting! Can't wait to hear how this turns out!

hugs
Des

GeorgeVanna said...

this is really stimulating me and george sexually. can't wait to hear more. we miss your pictures, tho.

vanna

Rosie said...

Isn't it amazing the things that will happen when we're open and see an opening?!? It takes just a few words and a bit of luck sometimes.

NeverEnough said...

I'm waiting to hear too. I live vicariously through you and Dee with your swinger stories - I wouldn't have the balls to do it without getting jealous, so these stories are so exciting...

MikeCindynJoe said...

Wow! The foreplay has already begun! I just wonder how long it will take before the incredible physical and emotional explosion.

Hot! WAY hot!

Mike

AlwaysArousedGirl said...

Wow.

Wonder what sort of cock ice-cream man has.

:D Did I just say that out loud?

Cheri said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! That initial flirting is always a huge turn on! He might have gotten cold feet but I guarantee he is wrestling with it inside. He'll be back....it may just take a little time to settle.
XO

PS I didn't get to see the remark that upset you so much BUT don't let it get to you. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...and others enjoy that Dee is a real woman...real parts!

So I guess it wasn't you who posted anonymously "WHORE" in my blog (only kidding!!lol)

RobbieG said...

I'm sure even if he does have cold feet, he also has a hot raging hard on for Dee. I do!