Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cravin' Cock

I've been building a mighty hunger for Dave's cock ever since he wrote last week to let me know that he wants to get together with me again. Our first and only meeting took place the day after Easter back in April when Dave became the first guy to cum in my mouth which I welcomed him to do because my desire for his dick had intensified so much as we planned our meeting that I nearly wanted to consume it and him by the time we finally met. I was coming awake back then with my cock rock hard almost every morning with thoughts of Dave's dick in my mouth rushing through my brain, and I'm starting to do it again as he and I are planning our next get together which I hope might be some day this week.

There's a lot about Dave that I like and that he's good looking doesn't hurt for starters. Though I'm not terribly picky about looks in choosing a partner, a pleasant face is a nice bonus particularly when you're looking up into the guy's eyes to gauge his pleasure when you're sliding your tongue under his balls. I liked that he was somewhat nervous when he got to the room and wasn't quite sure how to begin things because that allowed me to take the lead in orchestrating the various sensations I wanted to make him feel before bringing him to climax. I liked that he stripped down to his boxers and got onto the bed with them still on because it gave me the opportunity a few minutes later to slide them down his legs to get my first real glimpse of his cock and balls. He was clean from head to toe as if fresh out of the shower without a heady musk, but also noteworthily to his credit without a soapy smell or taste.

It excited me when he said that he wasn't sure if he'd be able to get stiff because of the first time anxiousness because it allowed me to start sucking him with his cock totally soft and feel him swell to full erection in my mouth, and, I especially liked when I was getting carried away in sucking him that he cautioned me to slow down because he didn't want to cum yet. That encouragement from him for me to slow down was fantastic because from then on I was able to tease him most deliciously for maybe a half hour straight, keeping him near the edge of climax by varying my attention to his hard cock with side trips of my tongue to his balls and ass. He became more vocal then, telling me how much he was enjoying the various things I was doing and moving his pelvis to put himself right where he wanted to feel my tongue.

I hadn't even undressed because my absolute focus for that first meeting was on sucking Dave. When he asked me if he could see my cock, though, I happily obliged. I quickly stripped down and then laid beside him on the bed with my face back down by his thighs. He rolled toward me and as I slipped his cock back between my lips I felt my own slip into the warmth of his mouth. After a few minutes I suggested that we continue our 69 with him on top of me because I like being mouth fucked and it was while we were doing that, with Dave's cock pistoning itself through the tight seal of my lips that I felt him slip my dick from his mouth and start to frig it fast and hard. My urge to cum was almost instantaneous when I realized that Dave meant business and was set to get me off. My ass cheeks tightened up, my thighs and belly muscles went rigid. I grabbed Dave's ass and pulled his dick all the way into my face and I went off like a fucking cannon spraying scalding hot jizz all over the sheets. It was without a doubt the best damned hand job I'd ever received and by the time Dave had finished milking me he'd drained everything that could possibly come shooting or oozing through my cock.

The intensity of my orgasm enflamed me and it was time - time for me to roll Dave over and go for broke. I told him that if he was ready to cum and his cock just happened to be in my mouth, to go for it and not to stop me. It wasn't the first time I'd be trying to make a guy go off in my mouth, but I knew it would be the first time I'd be successful at it because I'd proven about a half hour earlier, when Dave had slowed my pace, that I had sufficient technique to do it. I gave Dave's scrumptious balls and ass a final going over with a flickering tongue and then took his cock into my throat.

What came next (No pun intended.) is kind of all a blur. I remember Dave sort of thrashing about, moaning, and thrusting his cock up into my face. I remember my mouth flooding with liquid and swallowing but not consciously realizing that Dave was ejaculating. It wasn't until his spasms had subsided and I expressed my fear that somehow I'd gotten him close without bringing him to orgasm that he assured me that he'd had a wonderful climax right where I wanted him to have it. You can bet that if I make him cum with my mouth again I'm going to be paying close attention to be keenly aware of his climax so I can savor it - savor knowing that I'm the one who's giving him those exquisite, orgasmic sensations and try to get a little taste of his cum before glugging it down.

I hadn't intended when I sat down to write this entry to recount that first time with Dave so thoroughly, but this is where my thoughts are lately and given my tendency to obsess when I'm craving something this is likely where they'll be until I can get me another heapin' helpin' of his hot cock.


This is one of the pics Dave sent me before
I got to see him "in the flesh." I still
enjoy looking at him sometimes when I'm jerking
off and fantasizing about our next time together.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Rosie said...

It's nice when the writer/participator can remember all the details. You have that gift Joe. And very nice details they were. A toast to the next time.

Sexy Duet said...

For me, the details are what make the story that much more thrilling.

One of the most erotic things I have ever seen was a man sucking Mr SD's hard cock. Mr SD doesnt talk much about it so I am not sure how much he enjoyed it - but I found the sight incredibly sexy.

Looking forward to reading about your next encounter with Dave.

Ms SD

Suze said...

Joe, you just made me so incredibly horny. Reading this wonderful and graphic account has made me want to get some cock in my mouth. I'm so glad you chose to recount this rarely documented experience.

Cheri said...

I love your graphic details, I actually feel as if I was there. While I normally would be dying for a cock in my mouth after this post, I had my fill this afternoon..yummy! HAve a great time and remember every detail so you can tell us all.

Michael said...

Amazing, the detail is wonderful! I love how open you are. Finding this blog today is a true blessing!