Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Not Sure What I Wanted to Say

I started writing this entry three times before this, each time writing a substantial amount and then backtracking over it only to start again with a different focus. Truth is, I don't know how best to say what I'm thinking and feeling. (But, isn't that my usual downfall?)

It has something to do with this picture and how quickly I snapped it after Dee and I got to Ted's room at a local hotel in the winter of '04.




Dee and Ted had made love for the first time just a few weeks prior. They did then the slow, delicious kind of foreplay that seems to go on forever that first time. Then came this time - the time in the picture. When we got to Ted's room, it took Dee and him only about two minutes to get each other out of their clothes, kissing the whole time. Ted came out of his pants nice and hard, and as soon as Dee's panties hit the floor Ted led her by the hand to the bed, eased her back, and moved atop her. The head of his cock nestled itself into her crease and for a few seconds which seemed like an eternity to me he was just poised there, fully erect and pressed to Dee's body between her vagina and her clitoris. That's when I snapped this shot which remains one of my all time favorites. Barely had the flash gone off when with a nudge of his hips Ted slid his glans down to the moist dimple of Dee's opening and I watched his thick cock stretch her open as he pushed himself up all the way into her warm belly until all I could see were his balls pressed firmly against her soft ass cheeks. Ted paused there with his entire cock inside Dee and I saw a shudder course through him as his pelvis bucked against her, as if he wanted to put even more of himself into her deliciously receptive body. When he partially withdrew himself to plunge back inside, the full length of Ted's shaft glistened with Dee's juice.

There had been no foreplay other than their hasty kisses while they got nude. No touching. No licking. No sucking. Just the raw and immediate need, seemingly on both their parts, to feel Ted's hard cock in Dee's steamy cunt.

I'm not sure what I wanted to say about that, exactly, but there's a hint of it there in what I managed to write this fourth time around. If you can figure it out, let me know!
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Woody said...

Every single picture you take joe works on me. Guess I'm just easy. Sometimes I think I can almost smell the sweet odor or Dees pussy by just looking.

RobbieG said...

How about...This is what sheer lust looks like when two people just have to fuck as foreplay before anything else? She is that hot!

Mac said...

Yes, every picture you take does it for me also, Joe. Just keep taking them.

S.P. said...

"Antici...............
...........
.........
......
....
pation!!!"

The Ms. and I sometimes do just that -- either she or I (or both)want that cock to cunt contact NOW!!!

goodgirlgonebad said...

Oh..Jesus....thats HOT....I can't imagine being so open in A marriage..I think It's great FANTASTIC, even.....BUt you know what I hear/feel in this post? Dee and Ted REALLY had a "connection" the first time. It was VERY apparent in the second meeting...So reading between the lines....are you o.k. with THAT kind of connection?