Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lap That Funky Pussy...

I'm a big fan of the irreverent Cecil Adams and his writings in The Straight Dope. From a classic answer to a question about the meaning of the word "funky," Cecil writes...

A less respectable view has it that funk is "the pungent odor given off by the sexually aroused female" (The Dictionary of the Teenage Revolution and Its Aftermath, 1983)

It was sometime in the early 70's when I first smelled that kind of funk. M and I were kissing and I'd been feeling up her budding tits. Growing bolder, eventually I stood her before me beside my bed, slid down her zipper, parted the open front of her corduroy pants, and pulled her panties down to expose her bush. Her scent was heady. I think I started drooling almost immediately with desire. I kissed her belly and slid my lips down into her full thatch of coarse black hairs to drink in her amazing smell. I'd discover, in time, that she tasted as wonderful as she smelled.

I'm still an ardent hound for the scent of an aroused pussy. I wish I could go around with Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility to sniff happy snatches to and fro unobtrusively. For all the jokes out there, I've never had my nose near a fishy cunt, and I've never taken off a lady's undies to find her anything less than totally edible. Am I just lucky, or are the jokes grossly exaggerated?


My honey's aroused snatch. She smells and tastes,
and feels every bit as good as I think she looks.



Some guy wrote to Dee, maybe last week or so, in response to some of the pictures we posted. She wrote back to him yesterday morning with an account of a recent date night, attaching a few pictures of herself that hadn't been posted. And then it started - the forwarding shit. He added her to the list of unfortunates to receive his forwards of things he found amusing, and throughout the course of the day into her mailbox came his poops. I blocked his address after a friendly request for him to stop forwarding crap to Dee's inbox got a snotty response.

Why do people do this?

If there are nudie pics of me all over the 'net, and I write you a steamy e-mail, do you really suppose that I want you to start filling my inbox with pictures of cute kids, smiling kittens, and lists of jokes, or do you think maybe that when I sit down to check that particular box I'm expecting to find something more along the lines of a note telling me how fuckable you find me?

E-mail to me is simple. With few exceptions, if I didn't write it myself, from me to you, I'm not going to send you an e-mail and waste your time. And, frankly, if you didn't write something yourself, from you to me, I don't want whatever you might send me. If I need some information, bleeding heart stories, jokes, cute pictures, etc., I'll look for them myself, or I'll ask for them, but don't jam them into my inbox thinking you're doing me some kind of favor when you have every reason to believe that I'm sitting here with my dick hard, or in Dee's case, with her pussy getting all "funky."



In about an hour we'll be hitting the highway to the motel for a fun evening with Don. I was so hungry for Mike's cock last week and then we had to cancel because of Dee being in pain. That cocksucking hunger isn't something that ever goes away. It just gets stronger until it can be satisfied. Right now I'm starving to feel the tip of Don's stiff one banging my uvula like a punching bag before he dips into Dee's pussy and ass.

And yes. I remembered to pack the camera this time!
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

4 comments:

Mac said...

There is nothing on this earth that tastes or smells better than a woman's pussy. A sexually aroused pussy is to die for. I'm sure Dee tastes and smell every bit as good as you say she does. As far as the looks go, well, I can vouch for what you say there. And here I was thinking I was the only one who loved to taste and smell pussy as much as I do.
Hope tonight is wonderful for all concerned. I wish I could be a fly on the wall. Hey, that's not completely the whole and unadulterated truth. I really with I could participate. Can you blame me??

Fat Controller said...

The jokes are totally exaggerated, of course. Just a sign of immaturity and/or inexperience on the part of the teller.

F.C.

RobbieG said...

Joe, One thing women don't seem to understand that men do is that rarely is there a bad smelling pussy, especially aroused. For some of us, we like a stronger "funk" especially on their panties. That way we can sniff long past the experience. I like what I see here. I can almost smell the phermones now.
Rob

Desireous said...

Oh absoultely Joe! What is wrong with this dude! Even with my personal mail I'm very picky about forwards. I will only copy and send something onward if it specifically makes me think of that particular person and I want to share it with them. It has to be personal in some way. I prefer people do the same with me. Some people forward anything and everything as if they don't even have the ability to think for themselves. Argh! You expect that kind of thing from a 16 year old not a grown person!

hugs
Des