Thursday, December 28, 2006

Joe on Love

So, what Dee said about love the other day - that she loves Don and Mike... It was the first time she said it in so many words - in those precise words. It's been dawning on me since that her love for them is the reason why I've often described their making love as something of ineffable beauty that transcends the sex. Oh, I knew in the back of my brain all along that she loves them; I just sort of denied it to myself for a long time. Deny isn't the right word, really. I was just more comfortable, I thought, not thinking about the "L word" and substituting the seemingly less committal "affection" in my writings about the emotions shared between Dee and Don, and Dee and Mike, especially when the guys are joined with her in the most intimate of acts.

Just as I truly didn't know if I could handle sharing Dee with other men before that first time we did so with Don, I didn't know if I could ever be comfortable reading, hearing, saying, or writing "love" in this regard. All day yesterday as I awaited the arrival of the evening and our tryst with Don I was consciously aware that my knowledge of that love would be put to the test. Somehow it was going to make things different. All the sexual things I'd seen Dee and Don share in the past were going to be redefined now that the word "love" was out in the open. Evening arrived. And it was different!

It was infinitely more beautiful to put the word that belonged there to the look I've seen in Dee's eyes so many times when she and Don made love together. It changed nothing, really, except inside of me, and gave me even more by way of wonderful feelings in watching Dee going through the varied paces of giving and receiving pleasure in a way that gives her so much more by way of fulfillment than just a bunch of strong orgasms.




I might have taken the sex picture of my amateur career last evening. I can think of none other of the over 100,000 that I've taken of Dee with her guys that comes close to this one. Of course it's of the explicit variety - they're my personal favorites.

In this shot, Don's fucking Dee's ass vigorously. The photo is captured as he's on the outstroke and there's no pucker to her asshole because Don's cock is stretching her wide open and the full circumference of her anus is clinging to the girth of his erection. Dee's labia are fully engorged and are aglow with the pinkish hue of sexual excitement. Her clitoris is perfectly erect and her vagina drips the fluid of her arousal which pools in the cleft of her labia minora. When Don is inside Dee's ass she's either approaching orgasm, climaxing, or on the tail end of one orgasm as it builds toward another. I don't recall which of those stages Dee was at when I took this shot, but rest assured that the pleasure evident in the picture was coursing through Dee as it was snapped.


Although I don't usually post pictures that
enlarge with a click of the mouse, I have enabled
that feature with this one so you can better see
the magnificent features of Dee's aroused bottom.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

9 comments:

KYCM said...

I agree.....The perfect shot showing the total excitement of the situation. Happy that Dee could experience that thrill, while you and Don experience the view (with us...hehe)
My best to all of you.....

KYCM - Short Fan

MikeCindynJoe said...

Wow... you're right.
This may be one of your hottest pics yet!
(Not to mention the arousing description)

You simply keep outdoing yourself! Love it!

hubby_m said...

Great picture! Dee is one hot wife for sure.

AlwaysArousedGirl said...

Well, I'm off to the couch!

Thanks Joe!

JustJoe said...

Wow... All I can say is Thank you for putting forth your thoughts and allowing us to see such an arousing picture... Did wonders for me...

Willy said...

All that's missing are the contractions!!! Wow, very arousing pic. I'm off to the couch with AAG!

Alfie said...

That is by far the most stimulating shot I have seen on a blog. I dream of being able to take one like this of Emm and me.

Banana Boy said...

GOOD GOD!
That deserves an award!

Seriously, it pretty much had me hard instantly!
Such a great, great photo!

I'll try to post some soon...
x

Mac said...

Joe, it simply doesn't get any more beautiful than that. Period..........