Friday, December 01, 2006

Took It Like a Man!

I'm not giving up any particulars, but...

...that's my fat, hairy ass with the cock deep inside it.

For the first time, after trying on occasion over the course of a few years, I finally got my ass banged hard, fast, and deep without crying like a sissy. Well, after we changed positions and tried the second time, that is. The first time I yelped like a girly-boy.

Was it all that I thought it might be "cracked" up to be? It felt good, but a well placed finger feels better when it's doing my prostate. Nevertheless, it felt wonderful on a number of levels to be stuffed full of cock and be able to "take it like a man" finally.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

10 comments:

LadyGrey said...

The picture speaks a 1000 words (and is making my twat twitch), but more of your delightful descriptions please ............

LadyGrey

Mattie said...

A few particulars would be very welcome!

Damien_The Lover said...

So you is a homosexual , bi-friend etc .What does your wife think about you bending over and taking it like a girl? Does she actually enjoy seeing you being feminised? Is the same as a straight guy seeing two women make out?

Andy said...

Congratulations! All I can say is I'm jealous...well done.

SemperSexualis said...

Hey, congratulations. :-) That's hot....

RobbieG said...

Hy, glad to hear you enjoyed it but more particulars would be welcome. You're braver than I am! Oh, the comment you left on my blog...if I had any idea you were as good as she was, I'd have included you in the requirements. Was that an offer by the way?
Rob

Norton said...

Oh, I am so very VERY jealous!
I've only tried once, but didn't manage it.
The thought is getting me hard!
Damn you and your adventures!

X

Cheri said...

Congrats!! It seems practice makes perfect...I recommend keep on practicing....lol the fun has just begun!

MikeCindynJoe said...

Wow... I've been "preoccupied" for a few days and when I return I learn that so much has happened!

Like everyone posting before me (and when you're ready), I look forward to a full accounting.

"Curiouser and curiouser"

S.P. said...

Congrats, Joe... Been the receiving "end" myself, and it's all good, especially while bent over with a face full of pussy!!! Practice, practice, practice...