Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dinner with New Girl


Last night Dee, our daughter, and I had dinner at New Girl's with her husband and their kids, along with "Very New Girl" (about whom I've never written here - she's less than half my age and I don't think of her "that way") and her boyfriend. The two "girls" and I are the Three Musketeers at work and I really love being around them. Of course the time just flew by and before we knew it the evening was over and we were on our way home much later than Dee's usual bedtime.

Having become swingers or wife sharers or whatever it is that we are has redefined our traditional relationships with others to some degree. Before all of this there's no way that I could have been friends as I am with New Girl, nor Dee with Dan at her work place. There'd likely have been distrust and suspicion and perhaps accusations had either of us latched onto a member of the opposite sex as a best friend at work. Yet, here we are breaking bread with a woman with whom Dee knows full well that I'd love to make love, and with me sneaking in even a little flirting with her right in front of her easy going husband.

I truly don't know what it is about the woman that drives me crazy with the desire to be intimate with her to some degree. It's not love other than the close friendship kind and it's not truly lust either. It's something I don't think I've ever really known before - the desire to play at sex with a good friend simply because we're friends and I think we'd have a great time with our clothes off. I'd settle for a steamy, naked make-out session with her even if we never progressed to intercourse. I'd love to kiss her all over and go down on her. It's more of an overall good time that I fantasize about with her rather than the sex, per se. As Dee says about her intimate times with Don and Mike - the sex is kind of the icing on the cake of friendship. That's what I'd like with New Girl.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

1 comment:

D said...

I think my answer to your question, Joe, would be that you're a man. Men tend to be the way you're describing. I think it's because we just love women. I know I do.