Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Quick Ramblings

This is weird. Both Monday and Tuesday of this week saw exactly 967 hits here. If the same number comes up today, I'm going to play the slots at the local Mohegan Sun.


I shot this next pic yesterday showing the last little bit of snow in the yard, right in the spot where I usually pitch the bistro table when I'm writing here from the laptop in the summer. Here's hoping that this is the absolute last of the white shit to fall until next winter.



Finally for cockbloggingwednesday, a beauty sent to us with Dee's pics on the screen behind "him." Ohhhhhh, how I'd love to see a beautifully sculpted, thick one like this totally encased in her hot pussy with those gorgeous balls pressed tightly against her ass. It's not like I can complain about any of the horny dicks I've seen enjoying Dee's bare bottom 'cause they've all been great at making her toes curl. I just have a thing for fatties!



Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

1 comment:

hot & horny housewife said...

Delicious!
What a superb masterpiece.

BTW,I changed my blog addy.
My new one is
http://hothimandher.blogspot.com/
Hope you will cum & visit!