Thursday, June 14, 2007

Only 7 AM and I'm Insufferably Horny



It's not unusual for me to awaken on the morning of one of our date nights with thoughts of Dee having sex at the forefront of my consciousness. It is different, though, for me to come awake thinking about Dee in clothes - particular clothes, because I don't much pay attention to what Dee's wearing much of the time unless she looks especially sizzling in them. Today would be the day on which she'd be wearing her new white Capri pants for the first time and I knew that yesterday when we discussed what she'd wear today to see Don. So, as soon as my eyes opened just a little while ago, there was my poor, helpless brain, flooded with images of Dee in those pants, and of Don helping her out of them.

When I got to where Dee was in her computer chair chatting with Mike, there they were. She looked fantastic! I think my dick sprang up a notch when I spied her hotwife anklet under the desk. I know that in the general population such an item of jewelry worn as such doesn't mean anything, but it does to us and I never fail to get a special thrill when I see Dee wearing one as a proud badge of her open sexuality. It almost seemed to call to me on her behalf, "I'm getting fucked by my lover tonight! Royally! He's going to fuck my mouth, then my pussy, and then my ass where I'm going to beg him to cum!"



I grabbed a cup of coffee and then the camera. As I took a noisy sip Dee got up and headed for the living room knowing that I wanted some pictures of her in those pants before she headed off to work. Never mind that I've snapped over 100,000 pictures of Dee nude and playing with the guys. Never mind that I've watched her being dicked over 200 times and that tonight would be her 140th time with Don - I was as hard as a brick and starting to drip precum taking a few photos and thinking - always thinking. Thinking about Don's strong hands roaming all over Dee's ass with those pants still on. Thinking about him opening them, sliding them down her creamy thighs. Thinking about all of the kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking Don and Dee will be doing later today before he eases himself into her ass to flood her with his thick, warm cream.

Dee's off to work and I'm here with a cock that's begging me to make it cum. I won't, of course. I want to save my load for Dee's pussy. I'm going for a long drive because sitting here will just slowly drive me crazy with an amazing lust that I can nearly taste.



UPDATE



It's now about 20 minutes to 5 PM. Dee's home from work and I put her up to nap just a little while ago so she'll be nice and fresh for Don. Supper soon and then up to the motel we go! I'm not sure how I managed to keep my cock tamed all day, but I did. I can't wait to cum!


Technorati Tags:
deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

That's some beautiful inspiration you have there. Have a great day.

~Him

Tallman11564 said...

awwwwww....Dee looks so sweet!!!!! Can't wait to hear how the evening went! yummy!
Tman