Sunday, July 08, 2007

Cock in Your Mouth

When Dee's sucking a hard dick I'm usually not far away, sometimes licking her lover's shaft while she's working his knob or lapping at his balls as she's going to town on him. If there's any one thing I've said to her more than anything else on our "dates", it's, "You look so good with a cock in your mouth!" She really does. One of the things I can't show you here is how utterly cute Dee is - with or without an erect cock moving between her lips, but that little girl smile is one of the things that always seems to get to a guy who's meeting her for the first time. It's that juxtaposition of her innocent countenance with an aroused penis poking into her face that never fails to give me a dirty thrill. I think Dee's the perfect angel/devil when she's making love with me or with one of her guys.


You look so good with a cock in your mouth!



We face that age old question of what to do about Mack if he ever writes to ask if he can join us again. He never did send any kind of explanation as to why he was a no-show last week. I can see myself on that side of the equation, even if I were lying in a hospital bed somewhere, doing whatever I could to try to get word to the jilted party as to why I didn't show up. That some guys are so nonchalant about not honoring plans pisses me off.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.