Sunday, July 22, 2007

ThisClose to a Milestone

Five years ago today Dee had had only my cock inside her for almost 20 years, but that was a day away from changing. The excitement was electric. Only nine days after I first wrote to Don to suggest that he write to Dee they made love for the first time. Don and I shared a number of mails behind the scenes during that time period.

I wrote in one, "Honestly, I don't know if she's ready for this or not, but in talking she is. I can assure you if she's ready, when it happens it'll be well worth your time and effort."

It's been well worth it for all of us!

And on the morning of that day which would be their first meeting, "She told me herself before she left for work that she really wants to, but doesn't know if we should."

I think we know now that we should. That somehow this has been one of the best things for our marriage.

Actually, I think we knew it after that first night. I don't need to reminisce about five years ago, really. All those same feelings are still with us, as they were then, buoying us and making life much better than it might otherwise be.


It was only ten days before Dee gave herself to Don for the first time
that I took this picture, among others - the first nudes of Dee that I ever
took specifically to put on the 'net in hopes of getting guys to write to her.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

No comments: