Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dee Writes

Sometimes Dee makes a blog entry easy for me by writing it in an e-mail to somebody. This morning she wrote the following to Don about our date with Mike a few days ago...

On Thursday night Mike came to the house. My hip hurt quite a bit, but we managed to have fun. Mike ate me and I came a few times. Then Joe sucked Mike as he had asked me to not pull Mike onto me until he had a chance to suck him. After a while, I climbed on Mike. When my hip hurt, we rolled over and Mike fucked me. I could tell he was close to cumming so I encouraged him to fuck me harder. After he started to cum, I encouraged him to keep fucking me so he would keep cumming. He fountained* inside me. When his cock slid out of me because my pussy was too wet, I grabbed his dick and stroked him. He continued to cum for another 5 or 6 squirts on my chest.


Dee strokes Mike to keep him cumming even
after he already flooded her pussy with cream.


Mike and I played with Joe by sucking and teasing him. When he was ready, we assumed our regular position and he fucked me. I am so glad I enjoy being fucked now! It is so much fun!

After Joe came, Mike stroked himself while Joe used my toys on me. After I came, Joe used the toys on Mike while Mike sucked my tits and he fountained once again.

Can't wait to see you again. Hugs and kisses!


* refers to Mike's amazing ability to keep ejaculating long past the typical half dozen or so good blasts that most of us guys are good for.

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

4 comments:

D said...

Hot, is just such an inadequate word to describe this scene. My oh my. Mac

Mr. & Mrs SW said...

You guys really know how to get the best from a threesome. Wish I could be part of your play

Blissfully Wed said...

"I am so glad I enjoy being fucked now!"

Does this imply that you (she) used to not enjoy it as much?

Thanks for sharing. I do love your blog.

Him and Her said...

Hot hot hot! A good teaser to get me in the mood for my foursome encounter tonight!

Thanks!