Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Musings: Don and Dee Do it 100 Times!

Last night Don and Dee shared their 100th sexual experience together and it was as warm, affectionate, and red hot as was their first time in July of '02. I echo Mike's sentiments from yesterday when he suggested that if Dee's first hadn't been Don we might never have gotten off the ground in sharing her, nor would the sharing likely have continued strong for three years. But, of course I'll take credit for that because I knew when I chose Don to be the guy to take my wife's extramarital cherry that he'd treat her right and make it special for her. When Don and Dee take off their clothes there's always magic in the air and every time has been as warm and wonderful as their first, even when it had to be hurried in the back seat of a car rather than lasting for hours on a comfy bed.



Sometimes I wish I could shout from the rooftops to tell the world how happy I am to see my darling wife as happy as she is in being a shared wife. I often think about how cool it would be to walk down a street or through an amusement park with Dee and Don, or Dee and Mike, with me holding one of her hands and her lover holding the other as if the threesome were the most natural thing in the world. I will continue to wish that somehow I could convince many other couples to open themselves up to this amazing avenue of incredible pleasures of both the physical and emotional kinds as we look forward to starting on Dee's and Don's next hundred times together.

No comments: