Thursday, September 22, 2005

Excellent Company

I found out only yesterday that an online friend for the past few years is planning to join us tonight for our play date with Don and Mike. He doesn't live in the 48 contiguous states and a most fortuitous travel plan of his just happened to put him here in our own backyard. I don't know how comfortable he would be about me sharing even general details about him here so I won't do that. I'll just look forward to sharing Dee with him later and hope that he'll enjoy being on the other side of the wife sharing equation as a pleasant diversion from the same side that he and I typically occupy when our dear wives are enjoying the sexual favors of their lovers. For as much as he and I have talked about in the past couple of years it's going to be my great pleasure to have him with us on one of our date nights, especially with Don and Mike about whom he's heard so much.

No comments: