Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cockblog Me Dry

Taste me.
Feel my texture.
Feel my warmth.
Taste my flesh and its
drop of horny dew.

Trace the road map of my veins
with the tip of your tongue.
Explore the backroads,
and the highways,
and the offroad paths.

Put me into the warm place
between your lips.
Let me linger on your tongue
until you can feel the
throb
throb
throb
of my heartbeat in my
swollen, excited flesh.

Lick me and make me jump.
Put me through my paces.
Make me do little cock tricks
that delight you and make you chuckle
like a naughty, nasty schoolgirl.

Let me be your dirty secret.
Put me into your soft places.
All of them.
Into all of those hidden places
where momma told you
good girls don't put
men's things because
they're dirty.

Let me make you dirty.
Stain you.
Mark you.
Let me fill you to your brim
and beyond
until you're overflowing.

Milk me.
Empty me.
Drain me
into you.



deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

8 comments:

Shay said...

Oh! lovely poem, very hot!

Is that a picture of you at the bottom? If it is, what made you chose that "pose"?

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Shay, yes, 'tis I in the picture. Why did I choose that pose? It just seemed to be the one that best matched my mood of all the shots of myself that I considered using to go with the writing.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. And thank you for the comments in my blog as well.

You can be my dirty secret any day.

Desireous said...

Great poem! I just love your enthusiasm!

hugs
Des

Biker & Teacher said...

Okay...You did! It's my turn to get turned on. I need some cock! I need The Biker NOW! I'll put you in my dark, wet places.

The sweating & panting Teacher

Anonymous said...

Greetings DH
Thought I'd come on over and salivate over a dick, since you stopped by to see CJ's.
Nice prose to go along with the pose :)
Tasty smooth balls....yummy

Holiday said...

Of course I always enjoy reading your blog, your comments posted to mine and our occasional correspondence. But the distinct image of your wonderful cock increases my interest even more seriously. Too bad we are separated by an ocean.

Bud of "Us" said...

Great poem and great pic!