Thursday, December 01, 2005

And Now Back to Our Regular Program

So there I was this morning walking the pooch with Dee once again talking about her Christmas list (Actually, about the lack of one.) and I figured I'd get back here and rant a little more about some of the stuff I hate about Christmas shopping. As it often happens, though, between when I think I have an idea to write about and when my fingers start crawling over the keys like a tarantula in its death throes, a gear shifts and what I thought was a worthwhile topic gets steamrollered by another. All it took this morning was a peek at the mails Dee sent out before I got up.

We'll be seeing Don and Mike this evening and last night Don sent Dee a pic of his hard cock to get her juices flowing. Her response: "MMMMM Thank you! I love that curve! It feels so wonderful!" Don's dick has a distinct gentle curve to it and that, combined with his better than average length, gives Dee some unique sensations that she really craves and enjoys. One of her favorite moves is when Don buries his cock into her as deep as he can manage in whatever position they're in, and then holds himself there and flexes his cock repeatedly. From the outside all I can see is the rise and fall of his balls, but Dee's mewls of pleasure make it obvious that she savors the delicious sensations that move of his provides. Don has a great cock if I must say so myself!

Perhaps the worst thing about one of our typical date nights is that it's in the evening and we have to wait all day for the fun to begin. Another snippet from Dee's note to Don: "I can't wait to see you guys and have my pussy licked and fucked!" She certainly does love having it licked. The very first time I ever took off her pants it was specifically to feast on her juicy bottom and I gorged myself. She always tastes fantastic and she feels so damned good on my face. Generally one of our fun evenings starts with somebody going down on Dee while the other playmates toy with her big nipples and kiss her. Once that first big wave of an orgasm crashes over her she wants a cock inside her - and fast. On an evening like this, she'll get plenty of hard dick in a variety of pleasurable positions, and just as many orally induced orgasms in between because all three of us love licking her.

The interplay that begins when one of Dee's lovers eases himself into her is truly indescribable. I've tried on many occasions to paint it here with words, and to capture at least a taste of it in some of my pictures, but I've always fallen miles short of doing it justice. I try to describe the emotion that's involved, but I can't. Perhaps what I see the most is a loving gratitude being expressed between Dee and a lover, their physical union being the most sincere mutual Thank you - for being a wonderful friend, for giving me this pleasure and allowing me to pleasure you in return, for making me feel this special when we do this together. This isn't casual sex when we're with Don and/or Mike. It's warm, affectionate, passionate and amazingly fulfilling far beyond the physical enjoyment.

Did I mention that I'm really craving some hard cock myself? When we take a week off like we did with the holiday last week it feels to me like it's been an eternity since we've been out with the guys. Add to that that the week before Bill joined us and that Don, Mike, and I didn't pleasure each other in deference to Bill's being totally straight, and I've been without a dick in my mouth for way too long.

When I was a teenager our next door neighbors took my sister and me out for a fancy dinner to celebrate our birthdays. I remember sitting there eating, and Mrs. Neighbor remarking, "I love watching you eat. You really enjoy it." In retrospect I'm somewhat chagrined about that because I was probably eating like a lion working a gazelle carcass, but I really get into it whenever I put something into my mouth be it a tasty morsel of food or a buddy's stiff cock. It's a form of Nirvana that I achieve, just like when I'm licking a pussy. My tongue's more than ready to chant a most pleasant mantra on Dee's puffy, wet slit, and on Don's and Mike's cocks and balls later. I just hope I don't dehydrate myself by leaking precum before the evening arrives.

The last of Dee's mail comments from this morning that started my juices flowing liberally: "I love getting together with you & Mike! We have so much fun together - it is so good to truly relax like we do." That's one of the best parts of an evening like this. Nobody's in a hurry, nobody has an agenda that might put any pressure on anybody else to step out of their comfort zone, and everybody's well satisfied at the end of the evening. Most of the time when the hours have flown by we're usually all lying together in a big heap like hound dogs under a trailer porch without a care in the world except that our cocks and Dee's pussy are idling with as amazing a tingle as our spirits are feeling.

I love Sharing Dee. Can you tell?

And now, a little something for HNT and I'm outta here...



Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Love it.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

AAG, glad you liked it! And you were the one who Googled "gooey pants?" ROTFLMFAO! You're just so damned cute all around that I want to bring you home and keep you!

Joe

Anonymous said...

I was kidding! I really didn't! It was a joke! Gooey pants, ewwww. Nope, not me.

Really. :D

Naughty K said...

Great pict as usual.... you need to post more.
Happy HNT