Monday, February 13, 2006

Wanting a Slow One

I lament at times the loss of my softer, gentler cock. No, wait! That doesn't sound right. I don't mean soft as in not erect - I mean a cock that can respond to a feather light touch as emphatically as to a good, strong jerk.

I was thinking the other day about the incredible blow jobs that Gloria gave me, doing the full swallow each time. More precisely, I was thinking about how grateful I was that she didn't give up on me when it took me forever to squirt into her mouth. She sucked my cock with a passion with which I'd never had it sucked before and by the time she drained me her neck had to have been sore from bobbing her head like a jack hammer for what seemed like a very long time.

Somewhere along the line, I lost the ability to keep my cock interested and hard for hours with only a light touch building my urge to cum slowly and deeply. As a kid I could keep myself on the verge of ejaculating for over an hour while ogling all of the pictures and touching myself with only a teasing finger or two. Nowadays there are times when I'm awfully tempted to hook my dick up to the air hammer and fire up the compressor to maximum PSI.

I know. I'm such an enigma. I have the sex life of a king compared to a lot of guys, and here I am at times craving a simple handjob that lasts for a few hours with a butterfly's touch and an excruciatingly long build toward a massive orgasm.

Gloria's mouth was made for sucking cock and
how glad I was to enjoy her amazing style.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: