Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chuckles and Touches

Don sent me this joke yesterday. Neither he nor I think this way, but as guys we can see the inherent humor in it, maybe because we both know some shallow jerks who never grew up and still think like this:

HOW MEN THINK

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend the other day.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "magic".

"Wow!" I said. "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now. I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me."

She just giggled and said she was sure I'd "rise" to the challenge.

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches Wider these days!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby bald men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to fuck off.



I was going through some pictures after work yesterday afternoon and, as I almost always do, I found a shot that gripped me in a way that it never has before. It probably stood out because I look forward to the affection that Dee and I express in our love making just as much as I adore feeling her gripping my cock and making me fill her pussy with cum. It's the getting there, to the point of making my big splash that's so meaningful - the touches, caresses, kisses, licks, and nibbles - the looking into each other's eyes and saying things without words that can't be otherwise expressed.

I take as many pictures of the affectionate moments shared between Dee and her lovers as I do of the shots of their stiff cocks in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. I just don't showcase them here very often because this is supposed to be a sex blog and I figure the 800 or so of you who visit here each day prefer my usual fare of juicy penetration pictures that you can almost smell. Here, though, is one of the more tender moments. Dee with Gerry on our bed here at home in one of those incomparably sweet interludes when they're very much into each other even though Gerry's not inside Dee.


Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass

No comments: