Monday, October 31, 2005

Bewitched

The "witch" cackled playfully before she licked her lips and sank my cock into her mouth, balls deep. Her tongue action was just amazing and I was so glad that I'd been talked into attending this Halloween party which, as I was having my dick sucked expertly in the dark corner behind the bar, had gotten decidedly better in the last half minute. I'd've sworn that this lady had an entire set of unique muscles between her tonsils because my dick had never felt the inside of a mouth do the things that were being done to me. It was as if inside her face there were little hands stroking my shaft from its base to its excited tip, milking me, and with each passing second building my urge to cum faster than I'd have thought possible.

"I'm...," I gurgled, trying to signal the imminent release of my seed, "...cum!" What was going on inside her head only got better as I blew my load powerfully into what had to have been the very back of her throat. My body shook uncontrollably so intense were the spasms of an orgasm which had to have registered on the Richter scale. She kept at it until the very last of my smaller tingles of pleasure had passed, all the time never letting the slightest part of my dick slide out of her face.

Finally, with a firm suction she drew my cock from between her lips and slithered sexily up the front of my body. She kissed me deep and I could taste my own stuff on her tongue. I broke the kiss.

"Take off your mask," I said.

Again, that cackle as she took my cock into her hand.

"Look!" she croaked, nodding downward and releasing her grip on me.

My cock was a brownish green. And warty.

"Ribbet," it said.

"Rrrrrribbet," I replied.

The witch was nowhere to be found.

And my story is now as legendary as the one about the guy who went to the E.R. with the tale about accidentally sitting on a lightbulb.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


My own lovely witch decked out to make
me give up some of my "magic potion."
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Naughty K said...

I love your blog.. I think that it's my new fav.
Karen
Tits -n- Toast

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Thanks, Karen! Love your "girls" and will be checking by often to see what you and they are up to!

Joe