Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mike!

To be perfectly honest, I'd never imagined that sharing Dee would ever lead to new friendships with anybody. I figured we'd be like ships passing in the night with the guys we might invite to bed Dee, having a good time, but keeping a comfortable distance in terms of sharing our "real lives" with any of them. How wrong I was! Don, Dee's first lover, became a friend to us instantly and remains a very close friend even now. Mike was like Don in that even as we said, "So long," the first night that Dee made love with him, we knew that we started something special that evening with somebody who'd become one of our closest friends.

Mike and I exchange e-mails with each other throughout the course of a typical day, as do he and Dee. I can, and usually do tell him everything and anything that's on my mind - the good, the bad, and the ugly. He always manages to have something to say to brighten a shitty day - or to make a sunny one even brighter. Mike's become like the brother I never had except that I love sucking his cock and almost weekly he pumps my dear wife full of cum two or three times in a few hours of most delightful play. Well, that and that he has just about the weirdest sense of humor out of everybody I know, and I couldn't possibly be related to anybody that strange. ;)

Today's Mike's birthday, and I hope you'll take a minute to wish him a happy one along with us. Just click on Dee's titties below to open a mail in which you can send a birthday wish along to one of the best friends a wife sharing couple can have.


deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

1 comment:

deeslittlemike said...

Thanks for the wonderful words Joe. You and Dee are very special friends to me as well.

The picture is wonderful, mmmmm my favorite Dee's breasts. The perfect way to start my birthday.

I love to watch her play with the girls.

You guys are the best and spoil me so often, just think very soon our friendship will be two years old. mmmmmm

Have a great day Old Bean!

Mike