Monday, October 17, 2005

A Day with a Friend and Lover

I don't have the time to do the day justice, but nevertheless I want to say something about yesterday before I head out to work because it was so good. We took advantage of the rare opportunity to have the house to ourselves for most of the day to invite Mike here. He arrived around 10 and we played intensely till after noon. We had lunch afterwards to which Mike treated us and then spent the afternoon watching football, baking some dessert, and going on an ice cream run. It was just a great day all around!

The first time Mike came, Dee was on top riding him and I watched up close when he was cumming in her. After his first soft moan and large spasm I saw his cum start to drip from the seal where Dee's labia encircled his shaft and watched with my nose practically touching Dee's ass while Mike thrust himself through each squirt of his climax up inside my wife. When the smallest of his shudders finally subsided and his dick slid out of Dee's pussy, there I was still within breathing distance of their fun parts. Mike's dick looked so delicious coated with the incomparable blend of pussy juice and cum that I just had to take him between my lips. As an added treat, he was still mostly hard so along with my juicy treat I enjoyed the sensations of feeling him deep in my mouth.

It was a banner day for me - cum-wise. After Mike came in Dee that first time, she got into the doggie style position for me to enter her. These days I usually have to end up in the missionary position to cum because my knees typically tire out, but this time I managed to spritz up into Dee without having to switch over. Mike took another turn inside Dee, and then, after I finished and we both sucked him back to being fully hard, I managed to spray another huge load of cum into her. I was THAT horny to have managed that second orgasm without much of a refractory period, so I was quite ecstatic.

There was more to cum, [sic] though! After Mike had to head home, and before the magical land of opportunity closed for the day (i.e., before our kiddo came home) Dee asked me to take her upstairs for another fun session. She wanted the vibrator and a toy and she got it till I thought she might walk a little funny. The last twitch of her final climax was still coursing through her, I think, when she came at my cock and balls with her mouth like a lust starved hussy and a few minutes later I was pounding into her like a well oiled machine till I erupted for the third time into my wife's magnificent pussy.

I can't remember a day in our 20+ years together when I managed to cum thrice into Dee. It was one for the record books! Like I don't keep enough records. HA!


My cock glistens with the sheen of Dee's juice,
Mike's cum, and my own after we both
fucked and came in Dee twice each
deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: