Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ugly Duckling to MILF

Rob was a classmate and a friend of mine a lifetime ago here in the cigar box - the roughly quarter square mile of terra firma on which I've spent most of my existence, within earshot of the same church bells that decorated the neighborhood with their distinct music on Sunday mornings since even before my grandparents were as old as I am now. Tracy is Rob's little sister and back then when our biggest concern was running out of peas before a pea shooter battle was over she was a pudgy, nondescript stereotype of little sisterhood, most suitable for teasing to the verge of when she'd run crying to Rob's mom.

Tracy sat a few pews in front of me in church this morning, and oh man! For being an early forty-something mom she is one of the most fuckably gorgeous women in the parish. It's easy to remember to be thankful for women, and sex, and everything sweet about femininity when an ass like Tracy's is right there in front of the old peepers. She was wearing beige slacks today - unfortunate for me because her legs are beautifully sculpted, but her fantastic, firm buns were nicely defined through the fabric - enough to hold my rapt attention during the standing and kneeling parts of the Mass. Well, except for the really important parts when they have the kids ring the bells as if to annouce, "Joe! Get your eyes off that woman's butt and look up here!"

I know. I'm insufferable. They can dress me up, but they can't take me out.

Per omnia saecula saeculorum. Amen!
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

1 comment:

Biker & Teacher said...

So you were one of those boys that made me cry and run home to mommy. The truth comes out. I was one of those pudgy little girls too, always tormented by the neighborhood boys like you. And now I torment men like you. Look how I turned out?

Per omnia saecula saeculorum. (World for all eternity, World without end.) Appropriate ending, your good Catholic upbringing is showing.

Put your eyes back in their sockets, Joe, and back on the Bible. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife. LOL

The Teacher