Saturday, October 29, 2005

Varied Musings on Sharing and Blogging

"Sharing Dee," as an activity, began on July 13th of 2002 when with trembling hands I took the first pictures of Dee specifically to show online in hopes of finding her an erotic pen pal. Well, that was what she thought, at least. I already had a relatively local gentleman in mind who I hoped would not only begin writing to her, but who would eventually and ultimately take her to bed. Little did either of us know that a mere ten days later I'd be introducing Dee to him in the flesh, and then driving them to a motel for him to make Dee into a full fledged "hot wife" who'd be dripping his cum into the crotch band of her panties on the ride home.

For almost twenty years I'd carried around some form of the sharing Dee fanatsy in my head. Thoughts of doing it were floating around even back when I'd have a tantrum if she so much as talked to another man for longer than I deemed appropriate. I'd have to say that when it came time to put up or shut up, I was ready to make the fantasy into the reality. But, I didn't know that it would become such a lasting and remarkable thing to both of us - something that touches us sweetly on a daily basis.

When I get up just about every morning, my early riser Dee is at her PC, chatting with Mike and concurrently answering her mails from Don and the many mails she gets in response to the nudes we post of her at Wife Lovers and sometimes to the newsgroups. Though she might still be bleary eyed and only on her second cup of coffee as I fire up my own computer to the right of hers, that smile of hers is there cutting through the fog of my own coming awake. I kiss her on the way to the kitchen to get my own cup of java. We hug warmly. Another wonderful day of being in love with my soulmate begins, not in spite of her being in the middle of a chat with her "boyfriend" - maybe even a hot and explicit one about the next time they're going to make love - but, in part, precisely because of it.

When I started this blog back in May it had been my intention, basically, to chronicle our "date nights" - those once a week magical evenings when Dee makes love with Don and/or Mike, and sometimes entertains a new or occasional lover as well. Since I started, though, I've been having just a huge amount of fun writing about anything and everything sex related that my Muse suggests. Some of these ideas have been brewing in my head for many years in various manifestations; this forum has become their General Electric where "We bring good things to life!" I rather enjoy seeing what were once wispy floaters in my imagination leaping off the page in actual, honest to goodness words which rein them in and give them, sometimes after years of a tenuous existence, some substance.

Case in point - my thoughts and feelings (Ohhhh! A cold shudder passes through me because "thoughts and feelings" sounds like part of a bad set of directions for a junior high journal assignment.) about MILFs. For years I knew that I was highly attracted to older women though it had never been my pleasure to "have" one as a young man. I'm pushing 50 now, but I'm still attracted to - well, not women who are necessarily older than I am, but to women who'd've been Mrs. Robinsons to my young adulthood - thirty or forty-something moms living their Harriet Nelson existences without having a clue that they're highly desirable. Here in blogland, these once generic MILF thoughts in my brain suddenly spring to life. They have moxie. They're brilliant. I've seen some of their bare flesh and it looks delicious! And they have funny sounding names like Always Aroused Girl, Emerald Eyes, Wilma, The Teacher, Desireous, Delilah, Dacia, Madeline, The Venting Housewife, Piper, and Stormy, just to name a few. I write about them. I write little comments to them at their own blogs now and then. And, come winter, I'll likely write one or two of their names in the snow just 'cause I'll happen to have myself in hand and find myself thinking about them. It's much nicer when the object of an explicit, lurid fantasy has a name!

To some degree, though, having this open forum in which I could crank out the stories of our date nights like so many Penthouse Letters, makes me less inclined to do so than when I used to write up detailed accounts piecemeal in various e-mails to Dee's most devoted "fans." Truly, I don't know if it's cause and effect or just coincidence, but it's definitely true that I've been much less compelled to try to put a date night into words these days whereas at the start something inside me demanded that I do so, and share the accounts with others - somebody - anybody - everybody! (Well, everybody except anybody or somebody who knows us in "real life" at least.) I certainly don't enjoy our date nights any less now; if anything they've become even better over the course of time. Each one is in its own ways just as rabidly exciting as that first time that I watched Don sink himself into Dee's warm core. I've just not been into the, "Dee took off her clothes before him and Mike felt a stirring in his loins," kind of mindset when I've been in a writing mood. And what the hell are loins doing outside of a butcher shop and in a typical romance novel, anyway?

I very much appreciate the little comments that my new found blog friends drop here from time to time. I'm getting a ridiculous number of hits, but none of them matter compared to a sentence or two from those of you to whose own blogs I'm linked. It's kind of funny in a sense because here I am an obscure nobody writing at my computer in my little corner of the world, but you - the folks whose blogs are listed over there to the right superimposed over Dee's picture - you're celebrities in my mind. That you would take a moment to comment on something that I've written - it amazes me, and I'm very grateful for the interaction and the sense of camaraderie we share in what we tell and learn of each others' lives in our blogs, comments, and sometimes letters.

Off to collegeland for the day to visit kiddo number one.

Be my Motel 6. Leave a light on for me?
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, love, if you do eventually take yourself in hand and scrawl my name in the snow (hearing echoes of my mommy-voice saying, "don't eat the yellow snow, dear), will you then move my blog from the "On Occasion" list to the "Daily" list, hmmmm?

Dee's Husband Joe said...

I'll await the first snowfall. Meanwhile, AAG, you're up there. I didn't "know you" before I read through your whole blog. Now that I do, you bet I'll be there every day.

Joe

Biker & Teacher said...

We were at the beach, yesterday. In perfect cursive; I wrote your name, between my wet, naked thighs, in the moist sand at the water's edge.

The Biker is getting jealous, especially when he is fucking me and I call out your name! Joe, Joe, oh Joe!

The Teacher

Dee's Husband Joe said...

I quite possibly deserved that. But, honest - writing your name in the snow was supposed to be a GOOD thing!

Joe

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Chuck, you're probably about 100 to 150 deep in Dee's inbox so it will take a while before you hear back from her. She answers only a few mails a day usually because she has a lot less time at her PC than I have at mine.

Happy to hear that we've been somewhat of an inspiration. I hope the two of you will know the same joy that Dee and I do in our marriage, especially since we've become a sharing couple.

Joe