Monday, October 24, 2005

Who's Out There?

I wonder who you are, at times, my faithful and occasional readers - who I might see if this monitor in front of me were to turn into a portal into your world to allow me a glimpse of you, sitting there in front of your own screen watching me enjoy my bedroom life through the words I share with you here. I wonder how many of you would fit the sterotype of the perv - that guy with the beady little eyes, his pants at his ankles with the requisite track marks in his white briefs, amid a darkened room full of strewn about pizza boxes and chicken buckets with the overflowing ashtray on the desk, and the tissues sitting silent vigil till another spoogey mess needs to be cleaned up? I wonder how many of you are like me - the closet pervs - who wear the white collars to jobs where words like "pillar of the community" might now and then be used to describe us and nobody would begin to guess that underneath it all we read sex blogs and have our own dirty little secrets that could cause great scandal were they to be revealed? I wonder how many of you end up here while Googling for "clitoris" because you're researching the eczema you seem to have on yours and get misdirected to a sex blog instead? I wonder how many of you might be praying for my immortal soul? According to the stat counter, somebody actually linked over to here from a website about St. Catherine of Siena. I'd love to have seen who was on the other side of that visit!

To my great delight, I've seen some lovely parts of some of you - The Teacher's stunning body over at The Biker's Balls and Teacher's Tits, the gorgeous inner thighs and sweet breasts of Mimi at Love Don't Cost a Thing, various yummy bits and pieces of Mark at Defending the Raven, the voluptuous curves of Dacia at Waking Vixen, and just about everything of Wilma at Fred & Wilma's Fun. There's something warm and fuzzy about seeing the body of a person you know, even if the knowing is only in e-mails or blog comments. I love being allowed to see into their lives as they share them in their writings and pictures. These are real people, with real bodies, real feelings, real personalities. Being a person on the internet doesn't make one less of a person. Being a friend on the 'net doesn't make one less of a friend. I enjoy my friendships online, sometimes more often and on occasion even deeper than the friendships in which I participate here in "real life" where getting together requires a whole lot more planning than booting up my computer.

My humble thanks to those of you who visit me here to peek at my life, especially if you get something good out of it. My profound thanks to those of you who touch me daily in your own blogs - the windows into your worlds through which I enjoy my regular glimpses and get my fixes of you.

deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Closet pervy GIRL here...have been enjoying your lovely pictures and stories and living vicariously through you.

Jody said...

I visit often since I found you through little mikes blog through fleshbot in case you were wondering. I too think about sex so much its unreal its always only one thought away from being the only thing I think about. enjoy your tales and look forwrd to more.