Saturday, November 12, 2005

Busy Saturday


Even us dedicated sex fiends have to take a break from cumming now and then to do those things around the house that need to get done before winter's harsh breath comes breathing down our necks. I did take a few minutes to stop and enjoy some of the pretty leaves in the backyard. Autumn's my favorite season and I need to savor the best parts of it while they're here to be enjoyed. I've already eaten way too many apple based pastries, but I'm looking forward to even more along with a few pumpkin pies thrown in for good measure.

3 comments:

Suze said...

I love Autumn too.

It brings out the child in us, running through leaves and kicking them in the air.

And knowing me standing in some hidden dog crap.

Suze X

Biker & Teacher said...

Ditto, but we do not get much Autumn in Florida.

Change of season means; cleaning gutters, clearing the closet, rotating clothes, trimming trees.

I cannot believe that this year went so quickly. It is only two weeks until Thanksgiving and oh boy, Christmas is only six weeks away.

Why does life go by so quickly as to get older?

XOXOXO

The Teacher

Anonymous said...

Wait...is that a picture of a PLANT in your post? Is it? A plant and not a nekkid body part? Whose blog is this? Am I rubbing off on you?

Heee!

Love,