Friday, November 11, 2005

Still Tingling

Though by most outward appearances our outing with Mike and Don last evening might not have appeared to be spectacular to an impartial observer in comparison to some of our other times with them, for me there was one decidedly remarkable segment of time which stands out, and will for some time because the bar was raised. There was the usual foreplay between Dee and the guys - they licked her, she sucked their cocks, and they made her climax probably a few dozen times while they fucked her in turn and came in her pussy while I did the usual picture taking. Then it was my turn.

Somehow my cock went from being in Dee's mouth to being in Mike's while Don was getting dressed to make an early exit. (Don had snuck out on an off night again - just long enough to give and get a great fucking.) In the time it took Dee to walk to the door to lock it behind Don's exit I had one of those surreal moments of pleasure in which time almost seems to stand still, and it's that half minute or so that still has me tingling this morning. I was watching my wife's delicious nude body in motion and feeling absolutely indescribable sensations in Mike's mouth, and I found myself wishing that the moment could just go on forever because it felt next to perfect on a number of levels.

In all the years during which I fought myself in being bi-curious, whenever I'd fantasized about being with a man I was always in the active role - specifically the orally active role. Ass play was never a part of what I wanted, neither as a top nor a bottom because all I wanted, quite passionately, was to suck a man's cock, lick his balls, and suck his cock some more. I truly never imagined myself on the other side of that equation because I knew what having my dick sucked felt like; what I didn't know, and wanted so much, was the feeling of a cock between my lips, on my tongue, and poking the back of my throat. I discovered that the reality of it all is far more exciting than just thinking about it. I love sucking cock.

What I don't think I ever did, until last night, was to love having my cock sucked by another guy. Oh, I've liked it well enough and the pleasures have always been first rate especially with the added bonus of having my wife there licking my balls or kissing me while a man is working me over orally, but there was something about Mike sucking me last night that just far outdistanced my past experiences with guys in which I've been the recipient of the attention. I can't spell out what it was that made it so remarkably different, but I know it was and I remain a bit tingly down there just in thinking about it.


Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Ms Smack said...

you guys dont use condoms?

Arent you worried about your wifes' healt?

Bud of "Us" said...

Wow. Very interesting post here.

Wonderful pic too.