Sunday, November 13, 2005

Simply on Being in Love

It's one of the best things in life to be in love with your best friend - your soul mate - to make love with her, and in your private, most intimate moments to celebrate at the deepest level all of the little times and things you share with her on a daily basis - all the little hugs and snuggles, the doggie walks, the laundry folding sessions, the rides, the everythings that knit your lives into being one life lived together in the perfect symbiosis. I didn't know or understand or feel any of that until about three years ago. Up till then sex was its own discrete subset of the things that Dee and I did together and even at its best it wasn't anything wholly magnificent beyond those few seconds of squirting my cum into her. My life has never been as good as it is now - so fulfilling, and meaningful, and happy. Anyone who might say that sex isn't important in a relationship as deep as a marriage just hasn't had this yet. I wish it for everybody.


Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Bud of "Us" said...

I couldn't agree more! "The Wife" and I, well we're still expanding our sexual horizons. Also, lovely pic.

Alex said...

It’s rare and truly wonderful for someone to express feelings of completeness in a relationship. And it’s quite brave, I suppose, to express such personal feelings in a Blog, though like you I find it naturally flows out in my writing sometimes.

Often people say they love each other without knowing what it really means, or have gaps of one sort or another in their relationship. I’m not just talking about sex here, but all the facets which make a stable, loving couple. Many people simply aren’t lucky enough to reach that serene state of perfect coexistence with another human being.

Alex :)

deeslittlemike said...

Joe you and Dee are a very lucky couple. Thank you so much for sharing your lives and friendship with me.

It may sound silly but I can see the love you have for each other on our date nights and even in the mails we exchange daily.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts once again and for considering me one of your closest friends.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I admire the two of you, the honesty and love always shows through in your blog.

As the others have said, you're both lucky, and what's even greater...you know it.
It's a wonderful thing.
Keep enjoying each other and keep exploring and I know that I will keep coming back here to join in that small celebration that you share with us...
thanks

Biker & Teacher said...

Joe

The Teacher and I pray that we can be together and in love for as many years as you and Dee have.

Congratulations! for finding that one special person.

The Biker