Tuesday, December 13, 2005

From the Opium Den


Des made me smile when she wrote earlier that I need to post 'cause she's tired of looking at Old Crusty. Teacher and Biker wrote to let me know that they're thinking of me during my hiatus and hoping that I'm feeling better. The Blogger formerly known as E-E wrote a few days ago to let me know that I'm in her thoughts. Always Aroused Girl wrote to let me know that I'm welcome to use her as a sounding board if I need to. It's nice to be missed and to be cared about. Thank you!

I popped a Tylenol™ #3 a little while ago and I'm waiting for it to kick in before I head to bed. Earlier today I endured another fun oral procedure which I'm hoping will ease the chronic pain I've had for weeks now and with a touch of codeine I'll be in the arms of Morpheus in not too long and oblivious to this prickling, burning, throbbing, aching sensation.

I found Darkneuro's blog a few days ago, referenced in a cross link somewhere or other. She's a quite attractive woman and today she posted a picture of herself from when she was in the first grade. Shit! I'm not sure if colored film was invented yet when I was in the first grade. I definitely remember my kindergarten class picture being in black and white. I looked like a frigging workhouse waif from something out of Dickens - still a few years off from looking like that classic fat kid with the crew cut and thick glasses from The Far Side.

Speaking of pictures... People who put up their hands in front of their faces, turn their heads, run away when they see a camera - I think they're assholes. A favorite uncle of mine and Dee's dad both died within the past few years and I'm so glad that I got into digital photography a few years before they left us. I have so many great pictures of them that I'd never have taken if I'd been shooting film - and if they had thrown up their hands or otherwise ruined my shots of them when I was taking them I'd not have the sweet memories of them that I feel when I look at their pictures. If you're one of those, "Oh! Not me!" idiots when you see a camera pointed in your direction - cut it out! Someday those pictures might be all that somebody has left of you. Don't begrudge anybody that, especially if he or she loves you.

Tomorrow we're planning to spend a fun evening with Mike and Don at the usual haunt and we're looking forward to it, as always. We don't have anybody new in the works at all, but that's OK. The potential excitement of having Dee do somebody new is more than made up for by the comfortable familiarity within our regular little group where we can be as crazy or as mellow as we feel without having to worry about disappointing anybody if an evening is of the more laid back and lazy kind. We all have a good time whether we're swinging from the chandeliers or lying around like we're lazy lions at the zoo at noon. (Okay, chandeliers is a major exaggeration. We're lucky they have lights.)

Alrighty, Des! That should be enough to scroll Old Crusty far enough down for you not to see her the next time you visit. And I think the pills are finally kicking in. Wheeeeeeeeee!
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Desireous said...

Okay well that's better! No more Mr. Crusty! Feel better soon! Keeping you in my thoughts and sending mega doses of pain free positive vibes. :-)

Hugs
Des

PG said...

wooo hoo! Thank you Des for speaking up and getting Joe to push those crusty underpants DOOOOOOWN. (She's so cute, Joe, how could you resist???)
And Joe, I look forward to some SEX SEX SEX.

;)