Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cummin' to Beat the Band

I don't know what it is lately, but my orgasms have been extraordinarily pleasurable, particularly the ones I've been having in Dee's pussy. It's not that they're lasting any longer than usual, but it's as if they're twice or more as full of amazing sensations than they had been for some time.

I recently had my doctor change a course of meds that he had me on because I suspected that they were adversely affecting my overall mood. Even my libido had been at less than its typical raging level which was cause for suspicion. The amount of pleasure derived from a sexual climax, though? Is it possible for a pill to affect that?

Last night I had the some of the finest tingles to course through my dick in recent memory. Dee slid me down lower on the bed than usual, laid me on my back and climbed atop to sixty-nine me. Oh! The sight of that fabulous ass in my face with her moist, pink slit right on my tongue and the feeling of her warm mouth enveloping my cock! I couldn't resist thrusting up and fucking her mouth while slurping on her delicious womanly parts with passionate moans that I tried to keep low so the kids wouldn't hear. It wasn't long before I needed my cock in her pussy. (I love the look she gives me when she knows that she's wielding that awesome power over me, and I got it last night like a neon billboard.) I slid into her, and with a few squeezes of those remarkable pussy muscles and a complementary return thrust or two Dee had me going off in her belly like the grand finale at the Fourth of July fireworks display complete with the Ohhhhhhhh's and Ahhhhhhhh's.

It's good to have my game on again, especially when I don't have anything else on but a smile and a hard-on just waiting to be touched, sucked, and fucked. Happy Cockbloggingwednesday!


I love this picture of my cock snapped
in a moment of indescribable pleasure
at the very beginning of a great orgasm.
deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Very well done.

Shay said...

Ooh! That is a very very cool picture!!!