Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CBW: Mid-February Edition

Happy Cockbloggingwednesday!

For not having eyes, (not even that proverbial one), my cock sure loves to watch Dee making love with her bedmates. A few passionate kisses between her and a lover and El Dicko is straining to get out of my pants even before they start to touch each other's fun places through their clothes. It's not always easy getting naked myself with one hand 'cause the other's too busy to interrupt in tending to the camera, but somehow I always manage even if it sometimes requires the help of a friendly set of hands. I thrive on that particular and unique throbbing feeling in my stiff flesh when I'm watching Dee at her sexual best. In part, it's why I usually cum last when we're sharing Dee with others; I like to sustain that amazing level of arousal as long as I can. Though the sensation is suborgasmic, it's very rich in pleasure in its own right and I so enjoy to savor it.

My very aroused cock sporting Dee's warm and
gooey thong right after Mike stripped it off her.
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, you make an excellent clothes-rack.

Love that picture.

Kiss.

Desireous said...

Yummy!

Hugs
Des