Thursday, February 16, 2006

HNT and Horny Anticipation

I wish I could be home all day today with Dee and me naked together instead of us going to work that I might slide a long middle finger up into her (The classic move of every teenaged boy who's ever fingered a pussy.) every now and then to feel the cream of her anticipation of this evening's love making with Don and Mike. With her back aching for almost two weeks we had to put off last week's date with Don and, just as we do with Mike, both Dee and I feel a sense of emptiness when we don't get to see Don as regularly as we like to see him, and a good evening like the one we're looking forward to today buoys us right back to wearing the WFL (Well fucked look.) for days and days afterwards.

I just ran upstairs when I heard Dee get out of the shower to snap a few pictures of her to send to Mike who'll be sharing in this absolutely horny anticipation with me as we e-mail each other back and forth from work and by the time I finished shooting about a dozen or so pics I was already staining the front of my boxers with precum. I'm climbing the walls here, folks. All in all, it's a good place to be and I wish you could join me!


Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

2 comments:

Jody said...

very nice happy hnt to you two and have fun

Anonymous said...

I want to come with you!