Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mornin' Wood

The feeling of a throbbing hunk of morning wood in my pajamas always starts the day out right. I'm not sure if women feel the same way when their labia and clits are engorged, (nor if they ever come awake in that state spontaneously) but when a cock is fully stiff it feels wonderful in its own right even if it's not being touched or otherwise stimulated. I'm sitting here with this delicious feeling erection thinking about the time that Dee and I shared in bed last night, thinking about AAG from whom came a mail to my inbox overnight, (It's no secret that I really, really want her.), and thinking about tomorrow when we'll be able to host Mike here on our own bed for our usual, weekly love making with him. The more I think about them, the harder I'm getting, so I'll just keep on thinking away.

Meanwhile, almost live (in a picture snapped just moments ago)... Please, give it up, ladies and gentlemen, for my favorite body part. Mr. Cockbloggingwednesday himself making a personal appearance to start February out with a bang... My hard cock!

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...you want me?

I never knew!

How 'bout that...

Gotta start paying more attention.

Kisses, sweet Joe.