Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Le Dicque du Jour

I love the shot which accompanies today's post. The taking of this photo was a stroke of photographic fortuitousness this morning because it shows the texture of my cock quite nicely. We cocksuckers know that part of the enjoyment of having a stiff one in our mouths is how a particular dick feels on the lips and tongue - a virtual road map of little bumps, turgid veins, circumcision scars which lead a sensitive tongue to just the right place to ensure the guy's maximum pleasure - all the epithelial features which make that cock between one's lips unique to the guy from whom it's protruding. And don't even get me started on the texture of a set of balls lest I drool on the dress shirt I'm already wearing.

Of course a woman's whole bottom is just as delightful when enjoyed orally, and the particular features of her vulva, perineum, buns, and puckered asshole are singly hers. My tongue and lips take as much delight in performing cunnilingus as fellatio. (I don't believe I've ever used those fancy ass words together in a sentence before.)

Anyway - Happy Cockbloggingwednesday! Do something special today for your genitals - twice if you have the time!

Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

4 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

Love the picture. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, very nice pic and one of my personal favorite type of shots. I find something incredibaly sexy about a picture of a guys hard cock shooting out off his clothing.
Yep, he's just made for sitting on.

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely picture. I want to lick my screen.

Desireous said...

Before I even read the post I've got to say, LUSCIOUS!

Hugs
Des