Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving 2006!


Thank you, to all of you who visit here and make my writing this blog fulfilling beyond the actual composing.

Thank you to all of you who have come to think of me as a friend, who care about me, who drop a line when I seem to be down or out.

Thank you to all of you who write to Dee from time to time. Though her bed has gotten quite wild and she's done things in the past four years that she'd never dreamed she might do in her life she still enjoys the simple things too like posing nude and getting letters from her "fans."

Thank you to all of you who've made love with Dee - for making her feel truly special to you, for giving her so many delicious climaxes, for all the fun we've had with you in a motel room beyond the actual fucking and sucking.

Thank you, especially, to Don and Mike - for being as much a part of all this as we our ourselves. What we share with you goes way beyond anything we'd ever imagined when we started thinking about extramarital sex. Your friendships mean the world to us!

Happy Thanksgiving!



Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Andy said...

Even though we don't do the whole Thanksgiving thing here (being English), I love the picture!

Sexy Duet said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both. While we rarely comment Mr SD and I both very much enjoy your blog.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome. Thank you for the same things.

But that final picture...it just gives me nightmares! If I ever have the pleasure of being in your bed (what, I can dream, can't I?) and you pull that THING outta your pants, I'm gonna pass out.

Kiss.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Don't worry, AAG! After I took the penicillin for two weeks, I was as good as new.

Joe

RobbieG said...

Joe, I've hear of choking your chicken but that puts a whole new image on it. Thanks for being there guy!