Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Eve!


If you celebrate Christmas, here's hoping that your last minute preparations will be easy and that the joy of the season will fill you completely.


May you not lose sight in all of the hustle and bustle of what's truly important - the loved ones for whom you bought the presents and not the things you put inside the boxes they'll open


When I was little I thought foolish the old saying, "It's not the gift. It's the thought that counts." I understand that now, better than ever before. I'd rather someone try to please me with all of his heart because he wants to than to please my sense of materialism completely, but from a sense of obligation.

2 comments:

MikeCindynJoe said...

Merry Christmas to you both!

All the best in the New Year!

M & C

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you too Joe.

Kiss.