Thursday, March 01, 2007

Filler

I never do these stupid TMI Tuesday things, but with my dearth of worthwhile material these days, what the hell? It's something to post, at least. Yeah, today's Thursday. So, I'm a little behind.

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?

What is the big, fat, hairy deal with whether or not you wear undies? In the grand scheme of things it ranks right up there with what brand of dental floss you use. I think some folks just think it's so cool to use the word, "Commando," in a junior high school kind of way.

The only thing I can say about it is when you're out and about without drawers on and you feel a wedgie, everybody can see that your pants are up your ass crack.

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?

Fuck! I just missed the regular Jeopardy round for this.

Anyway, foreplay is sex and there's never a thing as too much sex. Once the clothes come off, it's all good!

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?

Good all around. Great to get, but even better to give. All in all, men give better blow jobs.

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough, or does the first one just get your motor running?

"As many as possible!" is always my motto even if those subsequent ones have to be self induced.

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."

If it's a morning when I can get it up, "Oh hell yes!" If it's one of those mornings where I'm giving it brush burns with no signs of life in return, though, I'll settle for a good, cholesterol enriched breakfast after that shower.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?

Yes on both counts since we started Sharing Dee. Many of the folks we've seen we know only by their Yahoo mail names.

Now, a random shot for HNT and my work here is done...



Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism spunk cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns anilingus ass


NEGATIVE, ANONYMOUS, AND ADVERTISING COMMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.

3 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Possibly the greatest random shot ever. ;)

Beautiful and sexy as always.


~Him

HHNT!

skinny me said...

I must say that is a magnificent photo.

Alfie said...

Beautiful picture. Must try to copy it with Emm and me - will try to remember to acknowledge the inspiration if I do.
PS Have just noticed the letter-verification for this comment - eight letters! Are they getting longer?