Friday, April 04, 2008

Life Is (Still) Good

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've put anything here, but life's been decidedly wonderful since I took up with Sarah and Dee's been seeing Dan. It's the best of both worlds for me in having a "girlfriend" of my own while Dee takes off for an occasional evening of sexual pleasure with her "boyfriend" from work.

I've been lucky in that six weeks has been the longest I've had to go between my weekends out of town with Sarah. Dee's gotten together with Dan about as often as I've seen Sarah and though I encourage her to see him more often their schedules don't allow it as often as they'd like. She had a date with him last night and when she got home she stroked and sucked me while she told me about their evening together. When she was done I was rock hard and I asked her to get on top of me in a sixty-nine so I could probe her pussy with my tongue. I could taste Dan's cum and the experience of my darling wife on top of me sucking my cock while I was lapping at her used snatch made me want to spray inside her all the more. It was fantastic when I finally added my cum to Dan's deep in her gooey hole.

Dee and I are both lucky in having Mike and Don whom we see together. I still love sucking cock and watching Dee make the guys cum in her.

Dee's growing her bush back as she does every year in time for her gyno exam, but this year she's planning to keep it because Dan likes her with hair. I like that she enjoys pleasing her guys as she does.

11 comments:

curiousgirl said...

so good to hear you guys are doing well...i was a bit worried that you had decided to abandon your blog...thanks for the update!...

cg

MikeCindynJoe said...

Always glad to hear from you and glad you two are happy.

All the best,

Mike

Alfie said...

Glad to see you guys back. Stay happy.

Alfie said...

Great photo.

Greg and Sheryl said...

Congratulations on your current happiness! It's good to know things are going well for you and Dee.

Sexy Duet said...

Good to hear that things continue to go well with you both.

Ms SD

Edith said...

One of my own readers sent me your link and suggested I would enjoy.

They were right . . . lovely writing and lovely and erotic photos.

Our own situation is clearly not as advanced as yours, but it is wonderful to know we are not alone.


Best wishes - Edith
http://www.scarletsecrets.co.uk/edithsdiary

this girl said...

i miss your hands!

Unknown said...

Hey, I love all those quotes about beauty and they are so very true. Great effort and Happy Mute Monday!
beautiful quotes!

Lone Siren said...

I've just stumbled across this blog and, afer randomly reading through some older and newer posts, I wish I'd came here sooner.
I'm really enjoying it and hope you come back and write more.

x

Mickey said...

Hope you come back to write more soon, Joe... we're missing you all!
x