Friday, May 20, 2005

Dee Writes: A Four Cock Evening

Another account of a great evening written by Dee herself:

Mike had left work a little early so he could start his trip in the daylight. We were able to get got a little early ourselves, so as we left the house, we called his cell phone. Joe handed me his phone because Mike's number is programmed into it. I dialed Mike's number and asked where he was. Lucky me! He was about 3 minutes away from the hotel! Mike agreed, he would rent the room and wait for us. We watched Mike leave the motel office while we were pulling into the parking lot. We followed him to the room. Mike and I embraced and kissed immediately; I could feel the rise in his pants and pressed my hips closer to his body.

As I unbuttoned his shirt, Mike massaged my body through my clothes. Mike is a breast guy. Having talked about showering together earlier in the week, I offered Mike a chance to shower with me but he was eager to give me pleasure and we moved towards the bed as we continued to undress each other. When he lifted my sweatshirt, I could see the smile on his face. I was wearing a white see-through net under-wire bra that has red hearts embroidered on it. Unable to resist my luscious nipples, Mike leaned down to suck my breast through the thin material, his cock straining against his pants. I needed to fell his cock so I unzipped his pants and freed him from his clothes. Mike returned the favor to reveal my thong that matchs my bra. He moaned his approval as he pulled me on top of him to show off my ass to Joe's camera.

We kissed and fondled each other, changing positions, exciting each other more. I had Mike rock hard in no time at all. Knowing he was close to cumming for the first time, I smiled at him and climbed on top and he slipped into my moist pussy. A wave of pleasure passed through me after his first entry, oh how I love initial entry into me! Feeling my pussy lips stretch open while clinging desparately to the invading cock. MMMMM We quickly got into a rhythm and soon Mike exploded a load of thick cum deep into me.
Now we could getting get down to the art of making love and slowly exploring very pleasure zone on each other! We spent some time cuddling and kissing while Joe played with my very moist pussy. Joe fingered my sopping hole until I came two or three times. Being hard, Joe entered me as I turned to suck Mike. I love this position; there is nothing in the world as pleasureable as being fucked from both ends at once! Joe decided he wanted some more pictures so Mike and I continued to play.

Soon Mike was hard again and he climbed on top of me,placing my legs on his shoulders. This is my favorite position with Mike because his cock fills me completely and pinches my clit just right as he slides in and out. After an extremely satisfying and intense mutual orgasm, we took a break to cuddle and recover. Joe again joined us. As we rested, we heard a familiar knock at our door. Don had arrived! Mike encouraged me to greet Don and help him to undress.

Then, only a few minutes after Don got to the room we were joined by a new buddy of his, Tom. As I had promised, my bush would go. Joe had started the job eariler in the week, but Don and Mike had wanted to share in the experience. Hence, the shave was finished! Don did the trimming while Mike and Tom cuddled with me; Joe, of course, did the photography. After I was bald (except for a few stragglers that we'll need to trim later) all four of the guys started pleasuring me in turn and in combinations. At one point, after having been in a doggie position with Don anally fucking me while I stroked both Tom and Mike, the bed was a little crowded, so Mike and I left it to fuck on the floor. Again, Mike lifted my legs high into the air, aimed at my hole, and filled me with his rigid cock. As my sounds of our pleasure echoed in the room, the other three guys surrounded us as they stroked themselves into an combined state of erotic electicity that highly charged the room. After Mike came yet a third time, I moved back to the bed.

The sensations can be overwhelming with somebody in my mouth, another in my pussy, somebody's fingers stroking my clitoris, and my hand wrapped around a third hard cock, with six hands roaming all over me, but I'm not complaining! However, it does get a little confusing! LOL All the combined sensations cloud my brain and my memory starts to fade. At one point, all four of the guys did me in quick succession, starting with Joe, with one climbing on just as soon as the guy before him finished. Don was second. What can I say? All of you know how special Don is! I love how deep he penetrates me! It was so hot to be with them like this. Their combined excitement really had me going; I had turned into a greedy pussy, craving more and more! Tom was third. His intense desire was such a turn on! I had never been with Tom before and thoroughly enjoyed his entry, as well as his style. Having watched 3 guys fuck me in rapid succession, Mike was ready to go again! The orgasms were just incredible! My pussy was dripping so much cum! I have never been so full before. Mike and I again managed to come together as his cock plunged into the combined cum of my other lovers.

After cuddling with everyone, Don, Joe and Tom, left the bed for a smoke; Mike and I remained on the bed. Our kissing and relaxing fondling while the others talked and rested, got both of us horny again. Knowing that we had both cum so many times and were kind of tired, we were both surprised by our bodies reactions. When Mike's cock had returned to a steel-hard rod, he again mounted me in our "favorite" position. I came quickly and intensely. After I cum, I need to lower my legs to recuperate a little. Mike knows it is his turn to pump harder again, when I ask him to return my legs to their proper place on his shoulders. I came several more times while Mike plunged into my well used pussy. However, having cum four times in less than that many hours, Mike was unable to get enough friction is my dripping pussy. When he was too exhausted to continue his efforts, we gave up this fifth attempt, fully satisfied with our evening of pleasure.

No comments: