Monday, August 15, 2005

Quickie: I Love Fucking Dee

I love fucking Dee. We did it last night, and for all intents and purposes if anybody watched us every time we did it, he wouldn't have noticed anything different about last night's romp than any other. It was, as most of our times alone at home are, rather plain vanilla. No ropes, no toys, nobody extra along for the ride, not even the camera - just the two of us with a little licking, a little sucking, and a little fucking - but my toes curled, my heart skipped, my spirit soared and although I've done it thousands of times I gushed into Dee's pussy as joyfully and with as much indescribable pleasure as I did that very first time a long, long time ago when it felt as if my entire essence might get shot into Dee's body right through that small hole at the tip of my cock. The love making aspect of our time together with our clothes off is truly beautiful as Dee and I give ourselves as completely to each other as possible, not only in our bed but in every moment of our lives, and I don't seek to downplay it by focusing just on that moment of my cock spraying wildly up into her pussy, but, oh man, can that girl fuck the living daylights out of me! And I love when she does it.

No comments: