Friday, October 14, 2005

He Put in His Finger...

...and pulled out a creampie, and said, "What a good boy am I!"

As you can see, Dee and I had a great time with Mike last night. There I am enjoying that silky feeling of Dee's hole full of warm cum with my finger before slipping into her with my very hard cock for sloppy seconds. Perhaps the sharing lifestyle isn't for everybody, but it sure is for us. When somebody's in Dee, she's cumming like a maniac, and urging her lover to gush up inside her hot pussy - I absolutely love it!

Keep checking Mike's Blog About Us till you see today's entry. It's about our date with him last night, and when he gets around to posting it, it's going to be an exceptionally steamy one. I read it earlier and it fogged up my glasses!

Enjoy the weekend, have a lot of sex, and keep grinning! Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

No comments: