Thursday, October 06, 2005

My First Half-Nekkid Thursday

Since I jumped on the cockbloggingwednesday bandwagon just yesterday, I figured I might as well do a little something for Half-Nekkid Thursday as well. Unfortunately, I don't love my body anywhere near as much as I love my cock. I've played yo-yo with my weight all my life, and this is one of those times when the string is quite short 'cause this yo is right up there.

I do love being without clothes on, though. Just a few nights ago Dee and I were watching TV naked, waiting for our show to end so we could make love, and during a commercial when we were pawing at each other Dee remarked, "I'll bet in a few years we'll be watching TV naked a lot more often," meaning that eventually the nest will be empty and we won't have to be modest around the house. I heartily agreed with her because I'm a nudist at heart and wish that clothing were entirely optional anywhere and everywhere. Of course I'd be one of the first guys to ruin it, though, if nudity were permitted in public on a trial basis 'cause I'd be ogling all of the hot asses on the women and the great looking dicks and low hanging balls on the guys.

I shot this picture of myself out in the woods a number of years ago and it's always been one of my favorites. I love being nude outdoors though the opportunity isn't as frequent as it was a while back. It's a little ironic that I snapped this shot back when Dee still had no use for sex and would have died if she'd known that I was showing myself naked on the 'net. These days, though, she's kind of glad that she married a perv with an active imagination when it comes to having fun with the old clothes in a pile on the floor. Me? I'm damned happy to be that perv!


My Half Naked Thursday Debut Shot
Circa 2000 - Naked Out in the Poconos
Technorati Tags:

No comments: