Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Friends and Lovers

Every female friend I've ever had, I've wanted - in bed. I don't believe it's possible for me to be friends with any woman without wanting her. I don't know if I could speak for most guys here, but I believe I could because I think we're all wired this way. I'm not necessarily suggesting that, given the chance, I'd boff all of my friends who are women. I'd probably think twice about it because I'd not want sleeping together to possibly get in the way of the friendship, but the pure wanting is always there.

Sometimes I wonder how they could not know this about me. Can't they feel it when we're standing close to each other talking? Can't they somehow detect my musk? Can't they see the slight tremble in my hand, hear the bit of a quake in my voice, notice that desirous, playful, naughty twinkle in my eye and grin on my lips? Or do they, maybe, sense all of that, enjoy knowing that I want them, and let it go at that because it's not proper to fuck every guy who wants you - especially if you happen to be married? I feel like I'm wearing it on my sleeve at times - like I'm sporting a big sign that says, "I want to fuck you till you can't walk straight!" But they don't notice - or do they?

The curse of having a wife who welcomes me to bed any woman I'd please is that I always end up with strangers in a bed with me. I shouldn't say "curse" really because I've enjoyed very much all of the time spent with the other ladies whose naked charms I've enjoyed, but what I'd like the most - to play with the women in my life who are genuine friends and whom I desire because of that closeness to them - I can never have because I can't risk revealing the kind of marriage that I enjoy with those who might be scandalized or who might gossip, not out of malice, but because it's just human nature to blab. Eventually word would get around and the knowledge would be used by those whose nature it is to be judgemental to point fingers at Dee and me, and to think less of us even if they'd secretly wish that they could join us.

Ladies, tell me, please... Do you know that many of your guy friends (Not boyfriends. Not guys who are viable dating partners. Simply friends. "Including blog friends," he says with a smile.) would love to do you? Can you read it on us? How? What do you think your reaction might be if one of them actually came right out and said it? Would the possible flattery make up for the impropriety?

Okay - the $64,000 question, really: If you have/had a regular marriage and not an unusual kind like me, and if you were happy enough in it, and one of your casual guy friends happened to mention that he'd love to share a bed with you sometime - would you tell your husband and risk big trouble, or would you appreciatively decline the offer, enjoy knowing that you're wanted and let it go at that? Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Desireous said...

Oh yeah all my guy friends want to do me. It's easy to tell and I've always been ultra sensitive to men and their desires. Knowing they want me and not letting on is all a part of the fun!

As for your $64,000 question. If my husband were like my current bf Sir then I would tell him because he could handle it and would even be aroused by it and wouldn't get angry about it or anything. However if I had a husband like any of my exes I wouldn't say a word. I would respectfully decline unless I wasn't happy and then I'd be all over him. LOL

Hugs
Des

Biker & Teacher said...

Joe

First of all some things are better left unsaid between friends. That may sound simplistic but if the friendship is at all important the topic would never surface.

I have had a few male friends, a few homosexual and a few heterosexual. Oh yea! We know. The looks, the touch, the topics of conversation; we know. I currently only have three male friends and all three are gay. No problems there!

The $128,000 answer is...

1. I would think that my friend was foolish for even suggesting that I go to bed with him.
2. I would hope that my friend respected me enough and knew me well enough to know that my relationship with The Biker was more important than anything my friend could provide me.
3. Our friendship would be over.
4. And finally, I would definitely tell The Biker, because even if it caused initial stress in our relationship, I would never want to live with a secret like that.

On a personal note: One of The Biker’s friends came on to me one night about four months ago. It was not the usual flirty bantering back and forth that takes place between some of his friends and me. This encounter was more personal and highly inappropriate. To put it nicely, The Biker had his say and has not seen his friend since.

The Teacher

Shay said...

"Can you read it on us?"

Yes. Totally. (Maybe I'm just really good at reading people) I think it's those little things you mention, the looks, the sexual inuendo, the lingering touches.

What do I do?
Well if I'm currently spoken for I will ignore it and why will deny any knowledge of his feelings. (If I'm taken but he's not around I might be REALLY bad and flirt a little).
If I'm not taken? Well I usually end up dating the guy. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I feel it from friends, yes. Perhaps more so since I'm deprived.

I often wonder if I exude it too. I think I probably do. Or is that desperation?

From the comment you left on my blog...you MUST share the penis pump story NOW NOW NOW. I must know.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Wow! Thanks for all the responses, ladies. Of course now I'm even more confused, but that's OK. I guess all I can do is continue to exude and hope that maybe it'll get noticed, that she'll feel some reciprocal desire, and make the first move thinking it's her idea.

Joe