Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tears from One Eye Only

I weep because I respond to your written words so shamelessly and yet I'm powerless to make a difference when you need a difference to be made.

You make me feel things for you that I shouldn't when you write about yourself, your situations, your sadness.

You make me want to hold you long into the night, running my fingers through your hair, saying, "There! There!" and "It'll be okay."

You make me want to do things with you that I can't...
...because you're there and I'm here.
...because you're his.
...because they really wouldn't make the difference after all, except in the fleeting moments themselves.

Perhaps I should never have come here to find you like this - so empty, so longing for something that I can't give to you. But, now - now our spirits have touched somehow and I hurt in your hurting, need in your needing. I wish I could give you from my surplus of joy, happiness, contentment, peace, those same things I lived without myself for so long.

I am sorry from the bottom of my heart that I can do nothing but read your words...

...and weep...

...from one eye only.



I don't know... cockbloggingwednesday brings out the wannabe poet in me which really sucks because I'm an elitist who doesn't consider disjointed prose to be "real" poetry which to me needs a strict meter and rhyme scheme to rank up there with the good stuff. Yeah, I can write a sonnet in iambic pentameter, but most of the time I'm too lazy. In any event... This is the shot that inspired the title, "Tears from One Eye Only" which is written to a relatively new online friend whom I hope will recognize herself as the object of my lament here. The rest of it just kind of flowed from the title.


"...and weep...
...from one eye only."
Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

4 comments:

Desireous said...

What really counts; what really matters most in a poem is the soul of the poem, the emotion behind it and what the reader feels when they read it. Your poem has soul and a sweet touching emotion and is oh so sexy!

Hugs
Des

Shay said...

Oh! Very sweet poem, the last line is excellent and really gives the feeling of the poem a nice twist.

Cockblogging wednesday always seems to bring out the 15-year-old girl in me: "Oh my goodness! A cock! tee hee"

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Thank you, ladies! You're very sweet.

Joe

Biker & Teacher said...

Your sentiments were beautifully written. The reader can feel your yearning to comfort someone who needs just a touch, just a smile, just a word.

Wonderful, Joe.

The Teacher