Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday Morning Delight

I was barely awake for ten minutes with two small sips of coffee in me when I started reading some of the mails that Dee had sent to a few of her admirers before I got up. There she was, seated to the left of me, on her PC, chatting away with Mike when I read in one of the mails that she'd carbon copied to me, "I would love to have you under me right now. I am so horny!" Knowing that on occasion she writes something like that for effect I turned to her and asked, "Are you really horny?"

"Yes!"

"Then let's go upstairs!"

"I'm working on it." That was when I glanced over to see that she was shutting down her 'puter.

Though we were probably up the stairs, washed, and naked in under five minutes, I savored every little second. I've watched Dee take off her clothes for me thousands of times, and yet every time she does it, it delights me to no end. I couldn't wait to get started! I love when she's sporting that fully turned on look and feel - the swollen labia, the creamy offering from her sweet hole, the totally attentive kisses and the look of hunger in her eyes. She dove for my dick with her warm mouth and it was one of those times when I didn't know if I should stop her head from bobbing because it felt so utterly great, but after all, it was her horniness that got us up there so cumming in her mouth wouldn't have been quite fair. I slid up into her pussy, she turned on the squeezes and I saw that patented grin on her face. Yep, I saw stars! Even a few new constellations. (One of them looked like AAG's titties!)

It wasn't until I tucked Dee under the covers for a little snooze after we were both well satisfied that I came back down here to dig into the chat she'd had with Mike and found the source of her arousal. Their Sunday morning chats are usually exceptionally delicious, and as I'd suspected good old Mike had done a huge amount of foreplay for me while I was still asleep. A few excerpts from their talk this morning follow...

Dee: it would be cool to spend a weekend with you, Don and Joe fucking me, using me whenever you guys wanted to
Dee: spend the whole weekend naked
Mike: mmmmm that is a favorite fantasy of mine
Dee: I would be a fuck-toy for you 3

Dee: would you tie me to the bed?
Mike: mmm if you wish.
Dee: fill me with a toy and leave me for a while?
Mike: and then tease you bringing you to the edge and then stopping. mmm

Dee: would you want to fuck my ass?
Mike: yes I would - your ass is so hot

Mike: I was thinking about fucking you right now next to your computer. mmmm
Dee: mmm
Dee: peel off my robe

Mike: more like rip off I am so excited. mmmmm

Dee: I want you to fuck me
Dee: I want to cum on your cock

Mike: oh yes I want you to do that.
Dee: I want your hard cock inside my dripping pussy
Mike: oh I wish I was there now
Dee: me too

And, so it was that I came to reap the benefits of the lovers' dirty talk this morning. A decidedly good start to a Sunday! Technorati Tags: deesjoe sweetmrs39 cock sucking cocksucking cocksucker pussy fuck fucker fucked fucking licker licking balls nuts fellatio blow job blowjob dick handjob hot wife hotwife shared wife sharedwife cunnilingus cunt snatch slit gash vagina sex sexy sexblog sexblogs blog cum ejaculate bareback swingers swinging bi bisexual bi-sexual bicurious bi-curious jism cockbloggingwednesday half-nekkid thursday hnt rimjob rimming vulva labia intercourse nipples tits areola areolas majora minora breasts clitoris penis lifestyle dildo erection polyamory milf semen masturbation masturbate orgasm climax clit dick prick boner hardon woody erection asshole anus buns analingus ass

5 comments:

Suze said...

Thats a good start to any day.

I frequently email Alex at work now that I am home during the day.

He enjoys reading what I get up to and what I will do to him when he gets home. :D

Biker & Teacher said...

No Mass this morning, Joe? You must be worshipping Dee instead! I know that I worshipped The Teacher over and over this morning. Congratulations to both of us!

The Biker

Willy said...

I wish my wife would wake up horny now and then. Maybe I should get Mike to Email her ? Think he would?

Or even better, wake up beside Dee on a Sunday morning....thats a thought!!

Anonymous said...

And I wondered why my star-crossed titties were tingling this morning...YOU were thinking about them!

deeslittlemike said...

Joe glad I could help out this morning! Sunday chats are usually a lot of fun with Dee!

Sure she can talk dirty to me in chat and get me to jerk off for her that is easy! What I enjoy the most about our erotic chats is when I get her so hot and wet that she takes you up stairs as soon as she can!

I love doing that for you two! I only wish I was there in person to help out, but I know I was there in spirit!

Glad you had a wonderful time!

Mike